Revealed

Seokjin's eyes widened, "w-what?" The maknae's nodded. "How do you know? Jimin's a Caregiver, though?" Seokjin added. "We know, but Jiminnie has been acting strange lately." Taehyung said.

"Define strange." Seokjin said while adjusting Namjoon on his lap. "Lately, whenever Jiminnie sees a toy, his emotion would change to something a little more childish, but then quickly snaps out of it. I don't know who to explain it, but we're positive Jiminie is a little!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Seokjin was too shocked to say anything so he just nodded. "Wittle?" Namjoon mumbled against Seokjin's fingers, that were in his mouth currently. Seokjin smiled and nodded. He turned his attention back towards the two maknae's, who had troubled looks.

"Don't worry, do you want me to talk with Jimin?" Seokjin asked. They nodded shyly. "Don't be shy, it's alright." Seokjin said.

"Would like to play with Namjoon?" The caregiver asked. The two nodded and crawled up to Namjoon. The little only stared at them and continued sucking on Seokjin's fingers. "Namjoonie, Sunshine, Don't you want to play with them?" Seokjin said softly.

Namjoon pulled away from Seokjin's finger and made grabby hands towards Jungkook and Taehyung. The two smiled widely. Jungkook gently picked up the little and placed him on his lap. Namjoon looked between them and smiled.

Seokjin watched them for a little awhile before quietly getting up and phone called Jimin.

"Hey Jimin." Seokjin said.

"Can we meet up? Yea that's fine! Okay, see you then." And with that he hung up. Seokjin went over to the littles and found Jungkook still in his big space. Seokjin tiptoed over to him and kneeled next to him.

"Hey Jungkook-ah," seokjin began. Jungkook turned toward Seokjin, "Yea Hyung."

"I need to go meet up with Jimin, so is it okay if you watch Tae and Nammie? Or should I phone call Hoseok?" Seokjin asked. "No no! I can watch them!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Seokjin smiled and nodded, "okay, call me if anything happens. Bye now!"

*

Seokjin and Jimin agreed to meet up at a park. When Seokjin got there, Jimin was already there waiting. The two exchanged hugs and talked a bit about random things.

"So, why'd you really call me?" Jimin asked. Seokjin took a deep breath, "Jungkook and Taehyung came to me and they looked frantic," he started. "They then said that they think you're a little."

Silence.

Seokjin bit his lip. "So, I'm asking you, and I want you to be honest. Are you a little?" Seokjin asked.

More silence.

"I-I think so." Jimin began slowly. Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, "You think so?" Jimin nodded with a sigh. "I've been getting thoughts that a little would get whenever I see a toy or something. It's been getting harder and harder to focus now. I'm a caregiver, It's impossible for me to be a little." Jimin said while looking down at his feet.

"It's not impossible, Jiminie. It can happen and it's okay if you are one. I just need to know if you are one." Seokjin said. Jimin shrugged. "That's the thing though. I'm not sure if I am one." Jimin mumbled.

"That's okay then," Seokjin said. "If you have an idea, don't be afraid to tell me." Jimin nodded and placed his head in the older's shoulders. "Thanks Hyung." Jimin said.

"For what?" Seokjin asked while placing his head on top of the younger's. "For existing." Jimin simply said with a smile. Seokjin burst out laughing, "Your welcome? You should be thanking my parents for having—" Jimin gasped, "Woah woah woah!"