NEW STORY

Hey guys!

So this isn't part of the story and I'm sorry if you expected another chapter, but to only see this! X~[

You can skip this if you aren't interested in my story, it's alright!

ANYWAYS|
|
\/ (DETAILS)

(The cover is an edit of mine 8) ) SUMMARY:________________________________Ma·fi·aˈmäfēə/Submitnounan organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthles...

SUMMARY:
________________________________
Ma·fi·a
ˈmäfēə/Submit
noun
an organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthless behavioral code.

___

Choi Leehyun is very oblivious, yet very short 19 year-old. He's about 5.0 ft tall and looks like a 13 year-old. After being kicked out by of parents, Leehyun moves into a small apartment in the city.

The city is known for it notorious mafia and gangs. After being fired from his job, Leehyun is at a very troubled state and at the blink of a break down. Being a broke, nineteen year-old who can't find a job and has to pay the rent is very hard.

But, luck shows it's way when Leehyun gets a job at "Technology for Medicine inc.", or "T.M" for short, the top most biggest company run by Jeon Byung-Joon.

The New Generation is the most feared mafia gang in all the city. Jeon Byung-Joon is the boss of it all with his MAIN crew by his side; there are 7 total main people in the mafia including Jeon Byung-Joon.

When danger starts to Lurk around every corner, Leehyun slowly finds himself in the middle of a mafia fight. N.G (short for The New Generation) starts watching the oblivious boy and realize how important Leehyun really is.
————————————————————————
CONTAINS:
________________________________
•Ageplay
•Sexual Moments
•Violence
•death (NO MAJOR CHARACTER DEATHS)
•Mafia
•Gangs
•Supernatural Creatures
•Blood
•Light Angst
•Angst
•ABO alternate
-ADDITIONAL WARNINGS WILL BE ADDED-
————————————————————————
NOTES—

This isn't any a Kpop fanfic or anything, this is all the work of ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. You don't have to read it, but if you want to, you can :):):):)

________________________________
GOOD DAY!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Remember to continue voting XD

LOOVE YOUU