Coloring

Seokjin woke to crying and sniffing. He snapped his eyes open and turned to find Namjoon crying beside him. He got and pulled the little into a tight hug.

"Why're you crying, baby?" Seokjin asked worriedly while wiping the tears away. Namjoon sniffed and rubbed his with a fist.

"D-daddy won' wake up!" The distressed little exclaimed with another sob. Seokjin cooed softly and wiped another set of tears away.

"No no! I'm awake now, baby boy!" Seokjin reassured gently. Namjoon hid his face between his hands with another pout. He suddenly began babbling words that Seokjin couldn't understand.

"NamNam, how is my baby doing?" Seokjin asked sweetly as he slowly pulled the hands away from the little's face. Namjoon only looked at him with sad eyes with his cheeks all pink and his lips formed to a pout. Seokjin's heart broke a little. He pulled the younger in for another big hug.

"Do you want to color? Would that make my Sunshine smile?" Seokjin said with a small smile. He felt the little nod.

"I-If d-dada w-w-wiwth NamNam." Namjoon said and looked at his caregiver with big eyes. Seokjin smiled.

"Of course dada will stay with NamNam! Dada also loves coloring too!" Seokjin smiled. He didn't know how he understood the little at all. Namjoon hid his face in Seokjin's chest and smiled.

"Yay..." Namjoon whispered. Seokjin kissed his head and picked up a Ryan stuffie before picking up Namjoon and walking to the living room. Namjoon buried his face in Seokjin's neck the entire time. He felt as if he could cry any moment now. He didn't know why he was always crying. Namjoon felt the need to always be with his daddy and feel his warm embrace every time.

He will simply cry if he's away from his daddy.

Seokjin got all the coloring supplies out and sat down with a clingy Namjoon on his lap. He chuckled and rubbed the other's back soothingly.

"Come on bud, let's color." Seokjin said. Namjoon nodded and slowly turned around to face the supplies. They soon began coloring and after about an hour, they were done.

"Wook! Is'th dada and NamNam!" Namjoon exclaimed happily as he showed his coloring to his caregiver. Seokjin kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

"It's beautiful! Let's hang it up!" And with that, Seokjin picked up the little and walked to the kitchen to hang up the drawing.

"It's truly adds that spark!" Seokjin laughed lightly and kissed Namjoon's cheek again. Namjoon giggled.

"'ank you, dada."

"You're welcome, my baby boy."

________________________________

Hello!!!

GUESS WHAT! My birthday is tomorrow!👏😂😂

Also, I really don't like my principal. I had after school club today and I was just hanging out with my friends/sister. My sister and my friend was listening to music while I was showing them my dances for bts.
Then, our principal suddenly comes in all strict and whatever. He told all of us to close our phones and take out our headphones.
He began to telling us how we're aren't aloud to scream, listen to music, or go on our phones when we're in the lobby.
The bitch was like "I'll wait till you're looking at me" when I looked out the window for my mom💀💀
I really don't like him anymoreI'm going to start calling him "Mr. Monkey" (my little sister and her friend came up with the name lol) cause he looks like a monkey😂

LOVE UUUUU

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!