Fight 4

"Okay guys, get up! It's time to get it!" Jimin said as he opened the curtains and shook the bed of where his boyfriends laid. Both Taehyung and Jungkook let out a whine and cuddled closer to each other.

Jimin let out a sigh with a smile. The two looked so cute sleeping together! How could Jimin possibly wake them up?

"Wake up!" Jimin exclaimed and jumped on the bed. He plopped himself on top of the two and started yelling, "wake up!" The two groaned at the weight. Taehyung tried to pull the blanket up, but failed immensely.

Jimin got up and started jumping on the bed. At this point, Taehyung and Jungkook were awake. Jimin stopped jumping and sat on the bed with a smile.

"You're awake! Yay!" Jimin exclaimed happily. He once again jumped on the both of them and gave them wet kisses on their cheeks. The young caregiver soon got up.

"Okay! So we have a lot to do today and I want to be able to do everything I have on my list-" Jimin continued on and on about everything they'll be doing today. Jungkook let out a distressed sigh.

"Remind me who made him charge of seeing places?" Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung hummed beside him in agreement. He turned his body towards the maknae as Jungkook did the same.

"I think he made himself in charge." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled lightly.

"I think so too."

________________________________

Hello!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

IMPORTANT : I just want to say that I might not be posting a lot for a little awhile because I have other stories I need to update as well. Be patient with me please! :)

LOVE UUUUUUUUUUU

remember to comment and vote!!