Baby 2

"Joonie! You know you aren't allowed to put random things in your mouth!" Seokjin exclaimed as he grabbed another toy Namjoon had began chewing on. The little didn't pay attention to the caregiver though.

Seokjin let out a sigh and picked up Namjoon. He tried to make the younger fall asleep, but he just wasn't tired. It seemed as if the little was always in need of something in his mouth. Seokjin had given him a pacifier and had let him suck on his nipple a couple of times as well.

Namjoon let out a giggle and stuck a thumb in his mouth. He was silently watching as his daddy looked at him with a sigh. Seokjin was going to place Namjoon down on the couches, but the little began clinging to him tighter and whining.

"I have to go use the bathroom, sweetheart." Seokjin said as he started to cradle the small man. He placed a soft kiss on Namjoon's head.

"I'll be back for a little awhile! I promise!" Seokjin insisted on. Namjoon looked at him with big eyes and a pout. He didn't really understand what his daddy was saying, but it must've been serious! NamNam didn't like serious things; they were scary. Seokjin noticed his pout and immediately began comforting him.

"Oh no, Don't worry, baby boy! I'll be back in a flash!" Seokjin insisted once more. Namjoon sniffed and rubbed his eyes with fists.

"I no wan' d-dada to..to w-weave!" Namjoon cried and sniffed. Seokjin's heart broke a little. He took a seat on a couch and brought his baby close to his chest and began whispering calming words.

"Look at me, sweetheart." Seokjin gently said. Namjoon looked up at him with teary eyes. The caregiver wiped any tear that fell from his beautiful baby's eyes. He leaned in and softly placed his lips on the younger's. The kiss wasn't anything sexual nor was it too much either. It was a simple, yet passionate kiss. When they pulled away, Seokjin placed his forehead on top of Namjoon with a smile. The little only looked at him cluelessly, but flushed.

"D-dada w-wuv's NamNamie?" Namjoon asked with a title to his head. Seokjin smiled wider and pulled the younger to his chest to hug him tightly.

"Yes, my extra special baby!" Seokjin said.

"Dada loves you forever!" The caregiver exclaimed with a smile. Namjoon let out fits of giggles and buried his head in the crook of Soekjin's neck. Seokjin chuckled and gave the younger a kiss on his ear. They stayed that way for awhile before Seokjin nudged Namjoon softy.

"Sweetheart," Seokjin began, "will you let me use the bathroom for a little awhile? Hmm?" Namjoon stilled didn't want to let go of his daddy, but he nodded anyway. Seokjin smiled and gave the younger an extra kiss before placing down on the couch. 

Seokjin made sure to not take so long so he quickly did his business and washed his hands. He walked out the bathroom and immediately took his spot back at the couch with his baby. He picked up NamNam and placed him on his lap and continued cuddling with him.

Namjoon found the caregiver's shirt interesting so he bit down on it and began to suck on it. Seokjin felt the sudden wetness on his shirt and peaked to find NamNam chewing on his shirt. He quickly grabbed his pacifier and gently nudged NamNam's head so he could replace his shirt with the pacifier. Namjoon immediately began suck contently and buried his head in Seokjin's neck.

"NamNam wuv's dada." NamNam lisped quietly. Seokjin smiled widely and couldn't help, but let out a giggle. He pulled the little even closer to him and buried his face in his hair with a peck of a kiss.

________________________________

THEY'RE JUST—UGHHH😭😭

NAJANSIEJEJJEEJEJNEJEJENDJSNSJDMKSKSMSKENDKDJDJSNISSJSISNISNSISJSJJSJEJSNEJSNEKSNDIDNDKXKXKKSKAKWWMAKQKQKSNKSKDPDJSJDJSKSKSENKEKEKEKEDKEKEKKE

....I can't function properly anymore...

LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU