Flight 3

Hoseok let out a huff as he sets the suitcase down. They had just arrived at Gwangju and were in their hotel room. Yoongi was still asleep in his lap. Hoseok gently placed the sleeping little on the bed and took a seat.

He looked down at Yoongi and leaned down to give him a kiss on the forehead before getting up to use the bathroom. He finished all his business and went to the bed to get Yoongi ready too.

Once they were both set to sleep, Hoseok laid down next to his little and wrapped his arms around him to bring his closer. He let out a sigh of content. His eyes traveled to the window and all the luminous lights that brighten the room.

"It's pretty isn't it?" Hoseok suddenly heard. He looked down to found Yoongi's eyes still closed, but then open slightly. Hoseok nodded.

"Yea, it is." The young caregiver ran his fingers through the little's hair and leaned in for a kiss.

"Sorry you had to carry me the entire time. You should've just woken me up." Yoongi said. Hoseok let out a laugh.

"Don't be sorry! It's alright." Hoseok said. Yoongi only sighed and moved closer.

"Well then thanks for carrying me." Yoongi said. Hoseok smiled and only kissed the older passionately. Yoongi let out a sigh of content and wrapped his arms around the younger. The two ended up tangled with one and another.

"Night-night, Seokie." Yoongi mumbled.

"Night-night, Yoonie." Hoseok whispered.

________________________________

Hello!!!

I don't really have much to say lol.

GO READ MY OTHER STORY! "MAFIA'S CODE"

(SEND IIN STORY PROMPTS)

LOVE UUUUU

Remember to comment and vote!