Play date

"D-dada." NamNam babbled with four fingers in his mouth. It was 7 in the morning and Seokjin was still asleep with baby NamNam wide awake.

He looked around curiously, "ooh...that Ba ba." Baby NamNam began crawling around the bed, waking up Seokjin in the process. The caregiver let out groan as he blinked his eyes open. He rolled over to check the time.

"Namjoon-ah." Seokjin croaked. The little sat still while looking around with his four fingers in his mouth. The caregiver smiled and grabbed his waist to pull him down back under the blanket. NamNam let out a giggle and a squeal of surprise.

"How's my baby doing?" Seokjin cooed. NamNam gargled and buried his face in the older's chest. Seokjin turned around to get his pacifier for him. He placed the pacifier in NamNam's mouth.

"Now let's get up, baby bear." Seokjin said and slowly got up with NamNam in his arms. The baby little only buried his face in the older's neck.

After they got ready, they walked down to the kitchen. Seokjin placed NamNam on a high chair and began to cook the breakfast. Baby NamNam was more hyper then usual, so he began to swing his legs and move his hands. He let out strings of giggles and gargles from behind his pacifier. Seokjin chuckled and gave the baby a kiss on the forehead.

"Well aren't you, happy!" Seokjin cooed. The caregiver was soon done with the breakfast and placed the plates on the table. Just as he was about make the milk for NamNam, the door bell rang. He got up and walked to the door. He opened it and found the three maknaes.

"Oh! Hello! Come in." Seokjin said.

"Hello, Hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed happily. He and Jungkook were on each side of Jimin, who was in the middle, while holding his hands. The trio walked in quietly. As soon as they the door shut, Jungkook picked up Jimin and placed him in his arms. Jimin immediately buried his head in the younger's shoulder and wrapped his limbs around him tightly.

Seokjin gasped, "Jiminie is a little, I assume." Jungkook and Taehyung nodded. They walked to the living room while Seokjin went to the kitchen. He continued to make the milk for NamNam, who was still babbling while staring cross-eyed at his point finger like it was a new species.

"Do you guys want something to eat?" Seokjin asked from the kitchen as he finished making the milk.

"No, it's fine. We already ate." Taehyung answered with a smile. Seokjin picked up NamNam whilst holding on to the bottle of milk and walked to back to the living room. He sat on a couch in front of the other three boys and laid NamNam horizontally on his lap. NamNam continued to drool on his shoulder before releasing the shirt from his mouth and let his caregiver shift him around a bit. NamNam's eyes followed the bottle of milk's every movement with big wanting eyes. He tried reaching for it, but Seokjin kept the bottle far from him as he talked with Jungkook and Taehyung. Seokjin did so to tease the younger.

"Okay okay." Seokjin laughed when NamNam began to pouted furiously and sniffed aggressively. He finally gave the bottle of milk to the little, who immediately began suckling. Seokjin kept a hold on it whilst NamNam's fingers clutched has shirt tightly.

"'ittle?" Jimin asked Taehyung quietly as he pointed at NamNam. Taehyung smiled, "yea! NamNam's a little like you, baby." Jimin giggled with cheeks pink and in a smile. The other's chuckled at his reaction.

Jimin pointed at NamNam again while looking at Jungkook this time, "Diminie pway?" Jungkook smiled widely and couldn't help, but let out a coo at the nickname "Diminie".

"NamNam is currently drinking though so you're going to have to wait, my precious baby boy." Jungkook answered softly. Jimin pouted, but nodded.

After awhile, NamNam was dome drinking his milk. Seokjin put the bottle on the table and carefully placed the little on the floor. NamNam looked around with big eyes full of curiosity. He unconsciously placed his four fingers back in his mouth and began to crawl away.

Seokjin brought the little back by his feet and pulled the fingers out of his mouth. Before NamNam could cry, Seokjin quickly placed his pacifier in his mouth. NamNam immediately began suckling contently and continued his journey exploring the mysterious place he's witnessing.

Jimin immediately hoped on the floor and crawled to NamNam hesitantly. The other didn't mind him though and continued his lost journey. Jimin followed him though.

"Whe' Na'Na go' ig?" Jimin asked as he pointed at the little.

"NamNam is going on a very important adventure." Taehyung answered with a jokingly serious face. Jimin gasped and placed his hands over his mouth in surprise.

"Bu' Diminie wan' go too!" Jimin exclaimed. The caregivers had to all fight back from laughing.

"Okay Diminie, you can go to. But, be safe!" Taehyung said. Jiminie smiled instantly and clapped his hands. He quickly ran to NamNam and kneeled in front of him.

"Na'Na! Papa say Diminie ca' go wif Na'Na!" Jimin said excitedly. NamNam looked up at Jimin with his usual big curious eyes. He rose his hands up at Jimin and made grabby hands. NamNam didn't give Jimin a moment to answer before he decided to crawl to the younger's lap and cling on to him tightly.

"papa! Wook! Na'Na hugging Diminie!" Jimin happily told his papa with the biggest smile while he wrapped his small hands around NamNam. Seokjin, Jungkook, and Taehyung all cooed at the sight.

"NamNam likes you, baby boo." Jungkook said. Jimin giggled at the thought of NamNam liking him and wrapped his small hands tighter around him.

"Diminie wuv Na'Na too! Diminie wuv Na'Na a'ot!" Jimin exclaimed happily. His face scrunched up with a big smile on his face, his cheeks pink with blush and his eyes wrinkled till he couldn't see.

"Na'Na...wuf...D-Di'Di." NamNam lisped in his pacifier and buried his face in the others chest.

________________________________
I'm crying of so much UWUs JAJAH

THIS IS SO CUTE! PROBABLY MY CUTEST CHAPTER!🥺🥺

THIS IS WHAT DIMINIE LOOKED LIKE😊 nsjsnsjsnsjs HELP MEEE

LOVE UUUUUUUUUU

THNAK U FOR READING
REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE