Flight 6

Hoseok was in absolute delight! He just got his lovely boyfriend to travel around with him and do the things he's always wanted to do! He couldn't be more happy!

Yoongi, however, was in a much different mood. Although, he loved being around his amazing boyfriend and he would do anything with him! He did have a limit. And traveling around the world was one.

Now, don't get confused! Yoongi adored traveling! Especially with Hoseok. He'll do anything with Hoseok, but sadly that also had a limit. He wasn't a huge fan of walking nor socializing like Hoseok was.

He would much rather be home laying down and recording music or something. Just anything, but walking all day and socializing. That was more of Hoseok's thing than Yoongi's. But, of course he was forced to do all this!

Hoseok didn't mind his boyfriend's constant complaints. This was a once 'n life time experience! Getting his lazy boyfriend to travel with him. Okay, maybe he was over exaggerating a little, but Yoongi didn't often travel with him that much.

The only times the elder actually traveled with him are when Hoseok has dance competitions in other countries and he needs to be there to perform. Those times are a little different, however. Yoongi didn't need to constantly walk or socialize at those times; he just stayed in the hotel room lounging around until it was time to leave. Hoseok does manage to force the elder to go places with him in that country, though.

"Isn't this amazing!" Hoseok exclaimed happily as he took a bite out of the food. They were currently at a restaurant in Russia. They've been to a couple places actually: Korea, China, Germany, Italy, etc. etc. The two stayed in those places for a week before traveling to their next destination.

Yoongi smiled with a nod and took a sip from his drink. It did feel amazing. The restaurant was at a near by beach which gave off a good aura. The sunset was also setting with gave the sky and the water an orange/pink theme to it. It was even more great how they were seated at one of the best tables that had a perfect view of the entire scenery. Indeed, it felt amazing.

"Jimin-ah is so kind!" Hoseok said as he tilted his head. Yoongi hummed in agreement. Jiminie was really kind for setting up the whole trip. But, Yoongi still wondered how Jimin managed to organize everything. Not to mention the cost of it all! It must've cost like hell!

"We should finish our food or else we wouldn't be able to experience the sun setting." Yoongi said. Hoseok nodded.

After awhile, they soon finished eating and were making their way down to the beach. As they neared, they could feel the ocean breeze come to life and the sounds of waves crashing against the shore.

The sunset lights covered their bodies like paint as it glimmered in the ocean, making it look like sparkles of rainbow each time it shimmered. 

They took a seat on the sand and sat there listening to the ocean waves crashing. They took their drinks and began drinking as well. It all felt like heaven.

"Hyung," Hoseok began while Yoongi let out a hum, "I love you" Yoongi looked at the younger as Hoseok turned his head towards the elder with a smile. Yoongi looked down with a blush and a smile. He looked up again at Hoseok.

"I love you too, seokie." Yoongi whispered and leaned in to kiss the younger. Hoseok immediately kisses back with just as much passion. The ocean wind blew their hairs out of faces and washed over them like water.

When they pulled away, they crawled closer to each other and cuddled against each other. They're need for each other's warmth unquenchable. They will always need each other till death parts them away—but, even death wouldn't be able to fulfill they're unquenchable warmth for each other. They both felt felicity and euphoric around each other.

"You know I'll always love you, Hyungie." Hoseok mumbled and gave him a kiss. Yoongi smiled.

"And I know you always will, Hoseokie." Their was glamor in their love and it was all eternal as well.

Yes, indeed, it did make them feel amazing.

________________________________

Hello!!

Hope you love this chapter!!

Man, this is one of my best chapter!! T_T it's gives off such a sad, yet warm feeling for me.

Felicity: intense happiness.

LOVE UUUUUUU

Remember to comment and vote!!