Nursing

I'm sorry for any mistakes:))

______

A low hum filled the quiet room. A ray of sunlight filtered through the curtains. Namjoon opened his eyes and let out a quiet groan. He came face with a chest and felt arms protectively around his waist. By the smell of the person, Namjoon immediately knew them as Seokjin.

He smiled and snuggled closer. He heard a sigh come from the older and knew that he was awake. Namjoon felt Seokjin kiss his forehead.

"Goods morning, sweet pea." He heard the older groggily say. He felt a hand gently touch his hair.

"Mornin', Hyungie." Namjoon answered with his voice muffled. He could tell that he would be slipping into his headspace any time now. Namjoon let out a whine when he felt Seokjin start to get up.

"I need to use the bath room, little one." Seokjin lightly laughed. Namjoon pouted and just stared at him. He raised his arms towards the older so that he could pick him up.

Seokjin carefully picked up the younger into his arms with a kiss on the forehead. He walked them to the bath room as Namjoon's laid on his caregiver's wide shoulders. His feet dangled on each side of Seokjin's body.

When they did their business and took a shower, Seokjin grabbed some clothes that would he fit for Namjoon's little self when he goes into his headspace. He'll probably slip while their in the kitchen, Seokjin assumes.

And he was right, as soon as they make it to the kitchen, little Nam-Nam made an appearance. His tiny giggles, his feet childishly swinging, the quiet babbles that came out of his mouth, everything was all proof that Nam-Nam came.

"Hello, baby boy. How're you feeling?" Seokjin asked. NamNam giggled and hid his face in Seokjin's shoulder.

"NamNam goo'" the little replied shyly. Seokjin smiled and gave a kiss to him.

"We're going to make breakfast! You and me!" Seokjin said. He got out all the ingredients to make pancakes.

"Mi'k?" NamNam pouted.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You'll get your milk! Let me get the bottle."

NamNam whined and shook his head. He rubbed his face on Seokjin's chest and clung to it tightly. The older was confused for second before realizing what the little really wanted.

"You didn't actually mean milk, did you little one?" Seokjin softly said. NamNam pout and look down like he was scolded. The older gently lifted his chin and gave a warm smile

"Don't worry, I'll give you daddy's milk baby boy." Seokjin carried NamNam to the living room and sat on a couch. He laid the little horizontally and took off his shirt. The caregiver lead NamNam's head so that it was hovering over his nipple.

NamNam looked at Seokjin with slight tearful eyes for permission. Seokjin smiled and nodded. He ran his fingers through the littles hair as NamNam began softly suckling his nipple.

Seokjin hummed a tune under his while staring lovingly at his beautiful baby boy. He looked ethereal and absolutely gorgeous in Seokjin's point of view. No one could ever beat his little star's looks.

NamNam's hand began grasping the air desperately in search for something to hold him. He let out quiet whimpers and whines as he couldn't coordinate where anything was and his brain felt immensely fuzzy. He felt slightly lost and scared, thinking his daddy left him, despite him being nursed by his daddy. Baby NamNam began to cry.

Seokjin immediately captured NamNam's desperate hands into his and whispered soft words of reassurance. At that moment, Seokjin realized his baby boy had gone into his deepest headspace yet. He wondered what could have triggered him to go so deep into it.