Boo-boo

The next few days were surprisingly loud for such a quiet little. Little Namjoon was so happy to finally have a caregiver that he would follow Seokjin almost everywhere he goes, cuddle with Seokjin anytime he'll get the chance, it was just crazy.

Seokjin didn't mind the little though. He loved Littles and he didn't mind all the kisses he'd get from the little. Seokjin has been trying to organize the dorm a little more; placing all the toys from the living room to another room, which Seokjin thought would become the playroom. It was a challenge alright, but Seokjin was willing to take it.

"'addy!!" Namjoon exclaimed while wiggling around on the floor where he laid. Seokjin quickly ran to the little and picked him by the armpits and placed him on his hip. "Hello Sunshine, how're you doing?" Seokjin asked gently as he walked to the kitchen and placed the little on a stool—tried to place the little on the stool.

Namjoon continued to cling on him like his life depended on it. He was still trying to get use to having a caregiver, but he was also so happy to have one at the same time. Namjoon placed his head on the caregivers shoulder and baby-gripped his shirt.

"Mwiss wu." The little mumbled sadly, slowly falling into a deeper headspace. Seokjin cooed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry, I'm not going anyway!" Seokjin exclaimed. "Now are you hungry?" He asked. Namjoon couldn't form any words so he only nodded while rubbing his eyes with his hands in a fist.

"Will you let me set you down, Sunshine?" Seokjin softly asked as he swayed. Namjoon didn't answer for a moment, but then nodded. Seokjin smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead. He walked over to the high chair and gently placed Namjoon on it.

The caregiver went right to making food for the little, but he suddenly stopped. He mentally slapped himself for being so dumb. Seokjin turned toward Namjoon and walked over to him. "Hey sweetie, can you show me how little you are?" Seokjin asked.

Namjoon held up 8 fingers. Seokjin nodded, Namjoon was 8 months. "Do you want a sippy cup?" He soon asked. Namjoon blushed and shook his head while looking down. Seokjin smiled and quickly hugged the little, "Don't be embarrassed, Sunshine. It's alright!"

Namjoon continued to hide out of shyness, but nodded.

*

Soon after, Seokjin seated Namjoon on his lap and began slowly feeding him. The caregiver made sure to wipe the edges of the littles lips if he gets too messy. After they were done, Seokjin placed Namjoon horizontally on his lap and took off his shirt.

He gently led the little's head towards his nipple. Namjoon looked up at him for approval first. Seokjin only smiled and nudged him a little. Namjoon immediately began suckling softly and placed his hand on the older's shoulder.

Seokjin smiled at him and then turned towards the TV. He turned it on to a show that was on. He placed a blanket securely around the little and placed a kiss on his forehead. Seokjin turned his attention to the TV and laid back comfortably.

*

That's how things were for awhile until Namjoon fell asleep. Seokjin tried to place Namjoon in his room or on the couch, but the little only clung tighter. The caregiver soon settled with him sleeping on his lap.

Seokjin couldn't help, but stare at him as he slept. Something about Namjoon made him have a feeling he never had before. One look at Namjoon and Seokjin's day was already brightened up. Everything about him made Seokjin just want to curl up in a ball and cry because of how precious he was. He's never met anyone so beautiful and precious before; and now finding out that he's a little! That just made things even better about him.

It wasn't that Seokjin was ignoring Namjoon in school. It was more like he was he was doubtful about meeting him. He didn't want to scare Namjoon or anything. Seokjin always had the reputation of being the "cold" and "dangerous"
one in school—which wasn't a lie to be honest. At home, he was completely different.

He was rich, handsome, hung out with the cool kids, girls fawning over him left and right; it was all very cliche, but none as a lie. Seokjin was in fact rich—millionaire almost, he was handsome—a model even, he did in fact hung out with the cool kids; Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook. They were very dorky and completely utter weirdos, but they very one of the most popular kids in school. Seokjin had people practically shove their bodies to him.

All those got him the nickname of being the "cold" and "dangerous" one in school. Seokjin wasn't a school guy, he didn't mind learning—he loved it! But, the teachers, the kids, everything made him want to drop out. He was harsh in school, but he couldn't help it! Maybe if the kids weren't so annoying, he wouldn't be so harsh.

Seokjin widened his eyes when he suddenly felt something touch his lips. He realized it was Namjoon's lips. He gasped as Namjoon quickly pulled away, a blushing mess. Seokjin hesitantly touched his lips. Namjoon looked down and mumbled, "Wip was hwut...boo-boo. Boo-boo weeded fwix.." he began to tear up. Namjoon was a VERY sensitive little, one little move and the little is crying his heart out.

Seokjin immediately caught on. He was biting his lip, and probably a little too hard, for it to start bleeding. Seokjin pulled Namjoon to his chest and hugged him while shushing him gently and softly.

"It's alright, sunshine. It's alright. You did the right thing sweetheart." Seokjin whispered softly into Namjoon's ear. Namjoon looked up with tears in his eyes, "weawy?" Seokjin nodded and kissed his cheeks, then his nose, then his forehead, his chin, he pecked his eyes (Namjoon giggled at that), kissed his cheekbones, and finally namjoon's lips.

The little immediately kissed back, but he was still clueless. Seokjin smiled and chuckled, but continued to kiss him softly. They pulled away, "now I fixed your boo-boo too!" Seokjin exclaimed happily. Namjoon giggled and hid his head in Seokjin's chest.

"T'ank wu, 'addy." Namjoon's muffled voice said shyly. Seokjin only hugged him once more. He was whipped alright.

The moment was interrupted when they heard a knock on the door. Seokjin smiled at Namjoon who only pouted as he was placed on the couch. Seokjin opened the door to find Jungkook and Taehyung looking frantic. Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Hey Guys, What's with the look?" Seokjin asked. "We need to talk Hyung!" Jungkook asked. Seokjn nodded and moved aside to let them in. They walked to the living room, to only find Namjoon silently crying. Seokjin immediately ran to him and placed him in his lap.

Jungkook and Taehyung quickly ran to him and comforted him. "Why're you crying, Sunshine?" Seokjin asked. " 'addy weft me!" Cried Namjoon as he hiccuped. Seokjin cooed softy, "no no! I didn't left you sunshine! I will never!" The Two maknae's continued to whisper soothing words.

"How'd you find out?" Seokjin asked them. "Hoseok told us." Taehyung answered simply. Seokjin only nodded. After awhile, Namjoon had calmed down, but was lightly hiccuping. Seokjin continued to rub the younger's back.

"So what did you want to tell me?"  Seokjin asked. Jungkook and Taehyung's face immediately dropped and looked at each other. "Well-um...you see Hyung.." Jungkook started. The two continued to look at each other back and forth. Seokjin sighed.

"Just spill it!" He exclaimed. Namjoon jumped and widened his eyes at Seokjin, lips began to wobble. Seokjin gasped and immediately whispered soothing words. Namjoon snuggled closer to his caregiver while suckling on the older's fingers. Seokjin didn't mind though.

"Just say it." Seokjin said, but a little more softer this time. The maknae's sighed.

"Hyung," they started.

"We think Jiminnie May be a little"

________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!! 😂😂

I am so sorry, but like I couldn't help it😂💜💜

LOVE YOU!!!💜💜💜💜💜

Remember to leave a vote and likes!💜