Unsealed

"Why did you suddenly decide to be my caregiver and just suddenly hang out with me?" Namjoon asked. When he thinks back to the time before, he was always the loner and weirdo that no one wanted to hang out with. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok were always the popular type. It sounded like a cliche story, but it was the truth.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and let out a sigh, "I was always interested in you, Joonie. Every time I'd see you alone, I always wanted to walk up to you and just try to be friends. But, I guess I was shy too." Namjoon only continued looking at this ground.

"To be honest, I really did admire you a lot. I thought you were a cool and amazing person." Namjoon couldn't help but laugh.

"Hyung, I was the weirdo of the school! Why would you think that?" Namjoon laughed.

"Well, why wouldn't I think that? Joonie, I was like some secret admirer towards you!" Seokjin laughed. Namjoon looked at the older with the same smile.

"Hyung!" He whined.

"What? I'm telling the truth!" Seokjin exclaimed. The both burst out laughing in the end, which soon led to a passionate kiss.

"When you two are done eating each other's faces, we'd like you to come and join us!" Yoongi yelled. Seokjin and Namjoon looked at Yoongi then at each other with another smile.

"Come on." Namjoon said and got up. Seokjin pulled the younger back down for another kiss before getting up and running off.

"Hyung!" Namjoon exclaimed and ran after.

________________________________

Helloooooo!

This was short, but I have school and I wanted to post :>

LOVE UUUUUUUUUU

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!