Details

I have a question? Would you guys mind if you wrote some sexual scenes and they weren't detailed??

Just wondering:) enjoy the chapter!
________________________________

Namjoon woke up with a groan. He felt something in his hair and almost panicked for a minute, until he realized that it was only a hand.

He opened his eyes to find Seokjin humming a tune whilst running a hand through Namjoon's hair. He looked dazed and didn't seem to be paying attention to anything. That made Namjoon giggle quietly.

Seokjin immediately snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the giggle. When he found Namjoon, a smile spread on his face.

"Good morning, sunshine." The elder said as he continued his ministrations. The younger only lightly laughed, "good morning, hyung."

"How did you sleep?" Seokjin asks suddenly.

"I slept fine, what about you?" Namjoon answered.

"Sleeping with you was enough for me to sleep soundly!" Seokjin said while smiling. Namjoon only blushed and smiled back. As he was moving around, he lower region began to hurt slightly. Namjoon let out a gasp at the feeling.

"What's wrong?! Are you okay?" Seokjin asked worriedly. Namjoon only shook his head and gave the elder a small smile of reassurance, "I-I'm fine, Hyung. Don't worry."

"What hurts?" Seokjin persisted as he ever so gently pulls the younger to his chest, in fright that he might break or something.

"M-my...lower region..." Namjoon mumbled in embarrassment as he began to hide his face in Seokjin's chest. There was a dark shade of red on Namjoon's cheeks. Seokjin widened his eyes in realization and couldn't help, but let out a laugh. Namjoon gasped and lightly hit the other.

"I didn't go too hard on you, did I?" Seokjin asked whilst laughing. Namjoon whined and kept hitting him.

"Ok ok, I'll leave you alone." Seokjin said while still laughing. Namjoon pouted.

"Wait here! I'll make breakfast." Seokjin said and got up. Before he walked out, he quickly stole a kiss from Namjoon and ran out. Namjoon gasped.

He smiled and blushed once more at the memories of last night. The touches, the pain, the pleasure, the way Seokjin cradled him in, the way he whispered loving words to take the pain off his mind, just everything was perfect. It was Namjoon's first time as well and Seokjin made it so special.

He didn't want to tell Seokjin, but Namjoon wanted to do it again in the future. He's never felt that kind of pleasure before and yearned to feel it again.

"I'm back!" Seokjin exclaimed as he walked in with a tray of food. Namjoon looked up with brightened eyes at the sight of food. He moved over to so that Seokjin could sit down.

"This is amazing, Hyung!" Namjoon said with a big smile. Seokjin chuckled and leaned in to give the younger a kiss on the forehead. As Namjoon ate, Seokjin just simply stared.

"Jimin wants to know if we could watch Taehyung. He'll be coming in a little awhile." Seokjin said as he continued to watch Namjoon eat casually. Namjoon nodded with a mouth full of food. Seokjin couldn't help, but coo at him.

"Slow down or else you'll choke." Seokjin chuckles. Namjoon nods and slows down a little.

After awhile, the tray of food was placed the bed side table and the two began getting ready. Seokjin found himself having to help Namjoon more since the younger's lower region was still in slight pain.

In the end, Seokjin had to carry Namjoon all the way back to the living room. The younger was still embarrassed as ever and couldn't even look straight into the older's eyes without blushing in madness.

"Taehyung  should be here any minute so just wait here while I get breakfast ready." Seokjin said and placed a kiss on top of Namjoon's head before walking to the living room. Namjoon was still in his fuzzy mind.

He just felt so...so soft.

He's never felt so soft before. As the younger blushed and giggled to himself, he didn't notice the doorbell continuously ringing.

"Namjoon!" Seokjin called out. He tried again, but still no answer. The older let out a sigh and walked out to only find Namjoon cuddling with a teddy bear whilst letting out quiet giggles and a visible blush.

Seokjin sighed and smiled. He'll let Namjoon have his moment for now. When he heard the door bell ring again, he quickly walked over and opened the door. It was Jimin and Taehyung.

"Jinnie!!" Taehyung exclaimed and hugged Seokjin tightly.

"Hello, Tae-Tae!" Seokjin hugged back. Taehyung continued to cling onto to Seokjin as Jimin came in for a hug as well.

"Hello, Hyung. I'm sorry to bother you!" Jimin said. Seokjin only shook his head, "You never bother me, Jiminie!"

"Okay, so I'll be back really late...so, is it okay if Tae sleeps with you for awhile until I return?" Jimin said. Seokjin nodded.

"Yes that's fine! Don't worry!" The two exchanged one last goodbye before parting. Taehyung giggled as Seokjin looked down at him with a sigh.

"This...is going to be very hectic." The young caregiver mumbled to himself as he can already hear Namjoon babbling something to himself in the living room. Seokjin predicted that Namjoon most likely fell off the couch with his foot up in his mouth and drool all over it whilst in baby space and babbling something random.

"Joonie!" Tae Hyung exclaimed and ran to the living room.

"Yup," Seokjin confirmed, "definitely hectic."

________________________________

HELLO!

I am so sorry that this was posted so late!

THANK YOU FOR 3k READERS!!😭😭
THANK YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH!

Remember to like and comment!!💜

LOVE UUUUUU💜💜💜