Lost boy

Namjoon had always known that his precious mother had been suffering from depression and anxiety ever since his father left them. He had left that night on September 12, when Namjoon was only 4 years of age.

As a child, he was ignorant and naive. He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings, but the tiny things like an ant or a caterpillar. For that reason, Namjoon never really payed attention to his mother's suffering.

But, as he got older, he began to slowly take notice in everything. Namjoon tried and tried to help his mother with...everything. But, no matter how hard he tried it seemed as if nothing worked.

Over time, he slowly began to lose hope. Namjoon began developing depression and social anxiety. He couldn't find his identity nor as to where he belonged. His dear mother always made sure to give as much love to the lost boy and made sure to remind him that he will always belong in her arms with love no matter where he travels.

Namjoon was always a wonder. His mother had always encourage him to explore and define the dark corners; to do what he loves most. Namjoon never left his mothers side. Anywhere he went, his mother went. It was always like that.

Namjoon's depressing thoughts began to slowly fade away into the mere darkness as years went by. His social anxiety had not. He was afraid to make friends when he first started school and would constantly get anxiety attacks. The boy was then placed in a special class.

By the time 9th grade rolled by, Namjoon's social anxiety began to lessen. He was at a quiet stage, but even the slightest noise could ruin everything. It was a year of quietness for Namjoon, no bad thoughts or anxiety. But, as 10th grade came, it felt like everything had crashed in on him.

People began to target him and started bullying him for almost everything the poor boy would do. He had found himself having his social anxiety come back and his bad thoughts as the bullying continued on until 11th grade.

Although, it first all began in 10th grade, the signs of being a little showed more in 11th. Namjoon was confused. He didn't know what to do so he ignored it all and focused only on work. It made things worse.

By the end of the month, Namjoon had officially broken down. His mother took care of him after that. Even took care of him when he was in little space as well. She loves her little boy.

The memories were toxic, but they will never go away. They will always be a part of him.

Namjoon looked up at the stars with watery eyes. The night was extra sparkly today.

He felt the sudden need to cry

He felt the sudden need to cry. He wanted—needed—someone to love him. He yearned for it all and he'll always yearn for it until his finds it.

He didn't felt that it was right for him to wake up the others so he had quietly walk up to the roof by himself. If his windy today and the stars were seen more clearly. It was all what Namjoon loves most.