Savior

"Namjoon!"

"Namnamie!!"

"Baby, where are you?!"

"Joonie! Sunshine come back!!"

"NAMJOON!"

Nothing seemed to work. They've been searching for Namjoon for the next 2 hours and still nothing.

Seokjin refused give up and rest at all. It was his fault for being irresponsible and leaving his little alone in the first place, now it was his responsibility to find him and get him safe before dawn hits.

"Maybe we should take a break?" Jimin suggested as he sat down with a sigh. Seokjin shook his head, "I can't. I must find him before dark!"

Hoseok sighed, "Hyung, you have to stop being so hard on yourself. It wasn't your fault. Yea, I have to admit, you were being a little dumb when you left alone. But, it wasn't your fault that Joonie wandered off." Jimin hummed in agreement.

"I'm sorry Hoseok, but now is not the time for comfort." And with that Seokjin continued to search for his little. Hoseok looked down with a sigh.

*

"Dwidie..." Namjoon called out. He was going to call out once more, but suddenly the little heard a clasp of thunder. He jumped up and looked up to find grey clouds forming in the sky.

Little Namjoon hated thunderstorms. His little mind always thought the sky was breaking and falling apart so he'd constantly try to hide from it. Curling up in a tight ball would be included.

Namjoon whimpered and turned towards the birdie he was falling, but to find that it was gone. The little began to tear up.

He was alone now. But, it won't effect him though because he's use to it. Right?

*

"Hyung! We have to get back! It's starting to rain!" Jimin yelled as he raindrops began to fall. Besides him, Jungkook whimpered. Jimin knew the younger was afraid of thunder so he pulled him closer to him.

Seokjin sighed, "You guys go ahead. I'm going to continue searching for a little more!" Jimin pouted, but he knew how stubborn Seokjin was so he left him be.

"He's not coming?" Hoseok said. Jimin shook his head whilst looking down sadly. The caregiver walked over to him and lift his chin up with his finger.

"Don't worry, sugar cube. Seokjinnie will be fine!" Hoseok tried to encourage with a smile. Jimin whimpered. Hoseok knew Jimin was slowly slipping into his headspace. He needed to take all the littles back to the car and fast.

"Hey Hey," Hoseok said softly, "wanna Play a game?" Jimin only sniffed. "It's called 'be positive!', it's where we all hold hands and encourage each other. The one who stays positive and encourages the others the most will get a prize!"

"What kind of prize?" Taehyung asker eagerly. Hoseok chuckled, "It's a secret, but I promise I will give you the most greatest prize ever!"

Taehyung beamed and went to grab Jungkook's hand. Hoseok smiled at the two and turned towards Jimin who was still looking down with slow tears come out.

"Hey sugar cube, look at me." Hoseok said gently. Jimin let out a sob and looked up at the young caregiver. "Don't cry, it'll be alright." Jimin nodded and wiped his tears.

"C-can I have k-kissy?" Jimin stuttered. Hoseok froze, "K-kissy?" Jimin nodded.

Hoseok leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He was going to say something to the others, but Jimin grabbed his wrist. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"