Suprise!

Seokjin let out a groan for what probably felt like the millionth time.

"Do I have to?" Seokjin whined again. Jimin nodded with a sigh, "yes! You have to, Hyung!"

Seokjin let out a whine while stomping his feet like a child, "but I don't want to!"

"Hyung! Everyone mutually agreed that you and Namjoonie will be going on a vacation! After everything that happened, you guys deserve a break." Jimin said. Seokjin sigh.

"Thank you, but-"

"No buts!" Jimin exclaimed. Seokjin sighed with defeat. Guess he didn't have a choice at all. They were by Seokjin's car and packing up all the stuff they'll need.

Once all the boxes were put inside, Jimin went to get Namjoon. Seokjin was unsure about this whole thing, but he knew he couldn't fight it with a persistent Jimin. When he saw Jimin coming back with a tired looking Namjoon, who was rubbing his eyes with a fist, Seokjin quickly walked over to them and picked up Namjoon in his arms.

The little immediately began to subconsciously bury his head in his caregiver's neck. Jimin smiled at them.

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked. Seokjin nodded. He still didn't want this whole vacation thing.

"Where're the others?" Seokjin asked.

"Well, Jungkookie and Taetae are 'busy' doing something they said and Hoseok and Yoongi are on a trip themselves." Jimin answered. Seokjin nodded.

"Will you be going on a trip?" Seokjin asked. Jimin nodded.

"Yea, i have a trip of my own to go with Kookie and Tae." Jimin smiled.

"By the way, how long will this trip be and where are we going exactly? You haven't told me yet." Seokjin asked. Jimin smiled widely and shook his head.

"All I'm going to tell you is that this trip will be a big one and all the other information is in the car." Jimin smiled. Seokjin looked at him skeptically.

"Okay...where you going then?" He asked.

"Oh don't worry about me. I'll send photos! Now go! Before the sun sets!" Jimin exclaimed. Seokjin nodded. They gave each other one last goodbye.

"Tell the others goodbye for me!" Seokjin said. Jimin nodded and laughed. Seokjin turned towards the car with a sigh. He gently placed a sleeping Namjoon on the passenger seat and walked to the driver seat. When he got in, he saw Jimin walking back into the house with another smile. Seokjin ignored it though.

He saw a wallet and a note so he quickly grabbed that. Seokjin opened the wallet and widened his eyes. In the wallet were two million dollars. He gasped.

(A/N: I don't know anything about money so please bare with me ;3;)

Seokjin grabbed the note and began to read it. He set the note down after finishing reading it. He wanted to scream, but he knew he couldn't or else Namjoon would wake up.

"Jimin," He whispered and shook his head, "I'm so going to kill you after this." At the end of the note, it said—

"Have fun on your Around The World trip!"
________________________________

Hello!

Short chapter lol

Hope you're having a good day!

LOVE U

Remember to vote and comment☺️