Meet up

Seokjin let out a sigh as he checked his watch again. They had to be somewhere in less then 15 minutes and Namjoon was still on the room getting ready.

"Namjoon! Sweetheart! It's time to get going!" Seokjin yelled.

"Okay, Hyung! I'm almost done!" Namjoon answered back. He let out a huff as he adjusted his pastel pink shirt sweater and fixed his hair a bit. As soon as he was done, he ran out the room with his bag. He got his shoes on.

"Ready." Seokjin smiled as he intertwined their fingers. Namjoon smiled back and squeezed their fingers. They walked to the car and began driving to their destination.

*

"Are we here?" Namjoon asked while he looked around the area. Seokjin let out a sigh and looked at his phone.

"Yup, this is it. It says we're here." Seokjin answered. Namjoon nodded. The two got out the car and grabbed their bags. They stood there confused.

"Wha—"

"Namjoon-Hyung! Seokjin-Hyung! Over here!" Someone yelled. They turned their head to find Jimin waving at him and jogging forward.

"Since when did you arrive in Russia?" Namjoon asked as he and Seokjin exchanged hugs with Jimin. The younger man let out a laugh.

"I actually arrived here a week ago, but just kept it a secret!" Jimin laughed. They began walking to there destination and talking along the way.

"Seokjin-Hyung!! Namjoonie! Hello!" Someone said as they arrived there. Seokjin and Namjoon felt someone tightly hug them. They look to find Hoseok with a big smile on his face.

"Hello, Seokie. How are you doing?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm doing great! But, it's so nice to see you guys! It felt like forever since I last saw you." Hoseok exclaimed happily while jumping around. Namjoon and Seokjin laughed at the younger's happiness.

"It's great to see you, Seokie." Seokjin said.

"Is Yoongi-Hyung here?" Namjoon asked as he looked around for the tiny man.

"Oh! Follow me!" Hoseok exclaimed. He began walking down a path and into a couple of bushes. The older two shrugged and followed them quietly.

They soon came to a stop at a green meadow environment. There were hills and flowers here and there. Along the side, there was a blanket displayed with Yoongi laying down and Jungkook and Taehyung running around playing a game.

The group walked over to the other three. Seokjin and Namjoon placed their bags down and took a seat beside Yoongi. The small man looked like he was sleeping, but with a quick "hello" from him, they knew he wasn't asleep.

"Hello, Hyung. How's your trip going?" Namjoon asked and laid down next to Yoongi. The older man let out a hum and slowly opened his eyes.

"It was good," Yoongi sighed, "how was yours?" Namjoon cracked his smile.

"Mine was amazing!" Namjoon exclaimed with the biggest smile. Yoongi smiled along with him. He loved seeing the younger happy.

*

Everyone let out laughs when Jungkook said something funny. They were all laying down on the blanket eating while talking and laughing with each other. The sun was about to set.

"Hey guys, let's go by the beach and witness the beauty of a sunset!" Taehyung suggested with a big smile. Every one looked at him with wide eyes.

"There was beach here?" Hoseok exclaimed. Taehyung gave him a nod with his big, boxy smile. Hoseok only continued looking at him in shock.

They all got up and followed the second maknae to the beach. They had to walk through bushes and trees until arriving there.

The beach was beautiful and they could all see the sunset already.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Jimin said as he began walking down the sand to the ocean. The others followed behind him with just as wide eyes and smiles.

The scenery was beautiful and peaceful. The water reflecting an orange, pink, and red color. The sounds of wave crashing on the yellow shore added beauty in the back ground.

Namjoon took a seat on the sand. Pulling his legs up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. He placed his head his on his knees and let out a sigh.

He felt someone sit next to him. He knew it was Seokjin by the smell. Seokjin let out a sigh as well.

"Wow, the sight I'm seeing is just...beautiful" Namjoon heard Seokjin say. Namjoon smiled and nodded.

"The sunset really is beautiful." Namjoon said. He heard the elder chuckle next to him.

"Who said I'm looking at the sunset?" He said. The younger man furrowed his eyebrows. He hesitantly, and slowly, began turning to the older.

"What do you mean—" right then and there, Namjoon found Seokjin looking at him with the most adoring smile. The younger widened his eyes and immediately looked down with a blush.

"I-I...u-um...t-thank you?" Namjoon wanted to slap himself. Why couldn't he say something better? Why "t-thank you?"?

Seokjin smiled beside him and moved closer to Namjoon. He placed an arm over the younger.

"Your welcome, my precious." Seokjin simply said smiling. Namjoon's eye widened.

The two stayed that way in each other's comfort. But, Namjoon had one question he longed to ask.

"Hyung," Namjoon began. The older let out a hum. The younger looked down.

"Can you I ask you a question?" Namjoon asked. He was nervous to ask the question, but he just wanted to badly know just in case for future references.

________________________________

Hey!!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

STORY TIME!
So, I had gotten my anime-lover friend into bts and Kpop. My friend began talking about she may go to a bts concert in NY and see those godly faces. THEN, this girl was like "the boys in our school are more handsome then them" 💀💀

Oh boy! Was she wrong! The boys in our school looks like POTATOES compared to bts. I told my sisters that and my little sister was like "The only reason she finds the boys more handsome is because she probably dated half of them" 🙃

MIC' DROP Y'ALL!👏👏👏

ANYWAY! Thanks for reading!

LOVE UUUUUUUU

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE