Chapter 1-The running boy

No POV

"STOP RIGHT NOW!!" A strong male yells from a far but the running boy didn't listen.He knew that whatever was going to happened once he stopped wouldn't be good so he continued to run, the running boys eyes filled with tears of fear, fear if they caught up what would they do? fear of where he would go if they put him back in the black van, so he proceeded to run. And he didn't plan on stopping!

Bakugo's POV

I was out hunting for meat. I was  extremely hungry Damnit!!! I knew I should've just stop being picky and ate Kirishima's deer ,but just then while I was scolding myself I heard a rustle through the woods I followed the sound then I picked up two different scents. One of a flower closely resembling the roses in the meadow and the smell of the outside world I followed the smell of Roses and howled loudly to my pack to tell them to dispose of the outsiders!

Deku's POV

I kept running around I was so scared my tears just wouldn't go away. why were they after me? I don't remember anything!what's going on ? I can't even remember my name, I heard rustling and loud voices.Its them! I continued to run and suddenly reach a dead end , it was a huge mountain blocking my way I cried .this was it.....those men didn't look nice they had guns, were they going to....kill me! The thought of that made me sick to my stomach. Just as the men came close to where I was I closed my eyes to brace my self for the worst . Suddenly I was tackled to the floor I open my eyes to find a giant blond wolf! his fur silky and soft , his eyes red they resembled blood. " Fuck, your not a deer!" The wolf said his eyes filled with dissatisfaction. WHAAAAATTTTT !!!!!!!