Part 41-Pure Lust

⚠️WARNING⚠️- Rape,bondage,whips,chains, slight choking, spanking,biting, DD/lg and DD/lb , and Fisting

No ones POV

Screams and moans ran rampant throughout out the Laboratory. The musk of seamen and silky lubricant, along with the saliva and tears coming from all creatures pure and tainted. As Tumora took advantage of the lust driven Knight. Kastuki was trying to avoid his flesh craving lover in a closed off facility.

S.N.E

The plan was to destroy,impregnate, and create. And that's just what those twisted people were doing....But the concept of creating stronger, by rapping poor innocent people was a sin all to its self. The process was supposably simple for example: The cycles begins with a human having intercourses , eventually killing those partners, creating the infants to have the same beliefs and ideas as their S.N.E parental, and continuing the sick cycle until they have created the strongest being in earth. All Might along with other powerful creatures existing in Tomura's body was just the way to do it.

As the teal haired male positions himself up against the masculine male it almost look wrong, not only wrong but unthinkable as the grown man moaned and cried for the sinful pleasures of flesh it self ."That's it~!" The blond haired mans tone dirty and grotesque. The teal haired male looked his lips(something he should've done a long time ago) in satisfaction as he picked up the paste.

"Your just a horny fucker aren't you All Might!" He insulted only to get a nod if it weren't for Tumora's Ogre side he's probably break under All Might consistent thrusting. As he began oozing inside of All Might, he still wasn't  finished, for what's sex without a little Foreplay . "Oh Baby boy don't make me spank you~" All Might whimpers, as though he was a child in his own small space formed by the lustrous moon shining apon them.

"Let Daddy spank you~!"  All Might slithered his way to Shigaraki's lap as the grey haired male lifted his hand and forcefully spanking the fully grown man. The Mewls and moan of the helpless night made it all more satisfying to endure. For it was going to be a long night~

(Light hearted note:Don't you just love curly shits at the end of sentences~)

Kacchan POV

Deku moves closer to me, as much as I joked about having his consent during the blood moons this wasn't him, this was something so fucking horny it couldn't even function straight. Deku would never act like this at least not on his own. "Deku stay back!" I yelled as my back faced the wall his lips plump and silky from the saliva that fell from the sides of his mouth, his ass wiggled as he crawled towards me.

God why'd he have to look so fucking Attractive at a time like this! "Kacchan~" he moaned, staring at my face. He tried to kiss me but I turned away. He put one hand up to stroke my skin "ahhhh~ your skins so rough Kacchan~" Deku began touching my neck, I shoved him of me "STOP DAMMIT!" I yelled, I can't take advantage of him like this I couldn't "Ahhh~ do that again~!!!" Fuck he likes me hitting him to?!!

He came close and went lower to my abdomen, taking off my pants and boxer revealing my member. I wasn't horny so it laid there I had better control over my especially once I realize Deku had no control of his own. "Your thighs are so meaty Kacchan~" he said as he kissed them lightly he then started to lick my thigh which sent chills down my spine. My boner slowly growing.

"Fuck Deku cut it out!" I groaned as my erection started to form. "FUCK!" I yelled, as Deku bit down on my thigh, leaving a circular bite mark. I winced in pain and all he did was giggle "Now your all horny" he laughs. This was way worse then I thought Deku doesn't  even give a fuck about someone's pain or hurting people he just wants flesh.

Not long after He began devouring my cock choking madly as his tongue swirled around it. His eyes rolled at the back of his head every time My cock reached the back of his throat. "Uhh~Deku~ St-stop!" I moaned clenching my fist as he bobbed his head quicker and quicker "Your suffocating yourself! Stop." He released my cock from his throat has he gasped for air, his cheeks were red from the lack of breath.

"I like the pain Kacchan~! Your skin on mine~ I want you to be inside of me~ahhh!" He started ranting, his words exaggerate by high pitched moans. Deku started biting me again,but this time around my neck. While stroking my dick so fast he was practically pumping the pre-cum out of me. I groaned in pain? or pleasure? I couldn't tell the difference this felt so good, but so wrong! "Ahhh~Stop Deku~" I kept moaning as Deku kept cumming on my stomach grinding his own dick against my chest. This fucking nerd!

S.N.E POV

The men and women at the S.N.E were surly enjoying them selves as they raped the innocent pure people. Some were strapped down to beds as they screamed. Others were whipped and choked by their own chains. But the worst part was their beloved Queen getting bruised by the men of the S.N.E it was pointless Pure blood women couldn't get pregnant. So they just used her as a sex toy performing the most dirty deeds those sick fucks could think.

Of  fisting her, role playing with her, pulling her hair. You name it they probably done it. " Aww little girl you can't handle our cocks!" An employee said pulling his cock out of her throat. "No Daddy I can handle it!!!" She whimpered, as he pushed his cock filling the empty space. The other two men filled her other holes as the All thrusted into her. Recording her to show her people in the morning how truly Pure their queen is.....

To be continued....

A/N

I honestly hate this chapter not because it's bad in the writing element it's just bad in general I hate Rape guys and this was really uncomfortable to re-edit but boy wasn't this a doozie I'll see y'all next week! I love book worms🐛📚❤️