Part7-The loving males

(Idk what this title is 😂)

Deku's POV

I was sitting and talking to Kirishima while Kacchan was doing alpha duties , Kirishima looks my direction and narrowed his eyes while smirking at me I look confused "So you and Bakubro did it huh?" he question " Oh you mean he deflowered me well he asked and I thought there would be flowers but it was still magical!" I smile while giving Kirishima further info about me and Kacchan's wonderful night together and about how we're now mates! I was then lightly tapped on by Mina and Uraraka "Uhhmmm Deku we just wanted to say we're sorry and we made this for you......" they said quietly while bowing their heads " Oh thank you but there's nothing to be sorry for!" They handed me a green shirt with Black shorts ,the stiching was super neat and the fabric felt soft like Cotten . " I love it thank you!" And with that they left . I went to go try it on noticing that the shirt was a little thin and the pants caressed my butt making it look bigger . I was so embarrassed by how it made me look but I sucked it up and continued to talk to Kirishima.

Bakugo's POV

"I'm glad you found a mate Younge Bakugo maybe he can thaw that cold stoned heart of yours." Alpha Aizawa said smirking I folded my hands and turned away " whatever ......" . Me and the black haired alpha ran to a small calm place in the forest to discuss our plans about the Vampire problem. "The Vampires want our land we could figth but the frog witch told me that would end in death and destructions to both races." He says Vaguely "You and your mate will meet the vampire King tomorrow in there territory bring Kirishima's men as well" wait bring my mate " What the hell is Deku coming for?" I don't want Deku caught up in our problems he's only a human I don't know what I'd do if I lost him. " Someone has to keep you in check" Aizawa chuckles and I grunt in annoyance. Once I returned to the cave I see Deku talking to other Alpha males . What the fuck are they talking about " Tell us what Bakugo said again!" Denki said laughing his stupid ass of one hand on MY Deku' Shoulder "HE SAID HE WAS GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DONT BACK THE FUCK UP!!!!!" I yelled in his ear causing him to jump "s-sorry............Kacchan~" He cooed I turned into a wolf and tackled him , about to rip his fucking head off!

" Kacchan you like my outfit the Betas made it for me !" Deku says spinning around.god he's so cute . The outfit showed of all his features from his broad chest to his sweet ass. The betas did a Great job " Your so lucky and call me that again and I'll kill you" I say in a threatening voice walking over to Deku " can we go somewhere quiet Kacchan~" Deku asked emphizinkg my name and i obeyed like the dog I was . We headed back to my room and I locked the door in the distance I could hear Kirishima howling "OwOWOwhhhooooo" that stupid hair for brains. I sat next to Deku rubbing my head against his chest making him giggle " Kacchan your hair tickles!" He says in between laughing . Whenever I'm with Deku I get so relaxed "Deku you cant go telling people I'm sappy it would ruin my image as an Alpha." I said my tone calm and soothing " Oh Ok Kacchan!" He replies willingly " Oh and a Deku you have to go so where with me and Kirishima tomorrow but promise you stay next to me the whole time" I give him a serious stare "I promise" he beamed a wide smile at me " oh and Kacchan what dose it mean if I called you Zaddy?" Deku question titling his head " KIRISHIMA!!!!!"