Part 27- Broventure pt.(1/3)

(A/N some one in the comments suggested it so I made it the title bc I felt dumb for not thinking of that so here it is)

Kacchan's POV

Me and Kiri made our way through the forest in our werewolf forms, I was stomping through the woods with a prideful demeanor and all he did was ramble on and on about stupid and unimportant shit that I had no time for "Hey Bakubro where are we going?" "Kirishima you know I hate questions..." I say beginning to get annoyed "Sorry......But this is my last question I promise!!" He gave me one of his dumb toothy ass grins and I rolled my eyes in submission " Were going to a swamp to get glowing rocks from some ugly ass ogre." I say loudly and slow as if he was stupid because he is " OOOOHHHH why?" He questioned "I THOUGHT YOU SAID NO MORE FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!!!" I barked loudly he only giggled "Yeah I know but I was just curious !!! How is all this stuff gonna get Deku pregnant?" He tills his head softly "I don't know but I do know I want kids and I get what I want!" I growled putting accents on the I's. "Ok man but you know the swamp is a bad place for our fur gets super sticky and gross and shit." "Yeah I know hair for brains!!!" I say clicking my tongue in annoyance "Great!"

He stayed quite for a while which was bliss to my ears I was able to hear the sweet faint sounds of nature like the blissful leave scratching against each other the silent stream of trickling water . I calmed down on and took deep breaths. Then I see the swamp biomes up ahead fucking great! I lick my lips hungry to kill something, anything , the rush I felt from the thrill of the hunt began to arise in me "Hey Bakubro wanna race!!" Kiri hops in front of me wagging his stupid tail and sticking his tongue out , a true animal "No." I say simply "Why scared I'll win~" he bragged Kirishima knew I was to competitive to pass up a challenge "LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!!" I began to sprint through the forest leaves flying through the air as I ran on all four of my legs , Kiri literally eating my dust! I began to smile I was genuinely enjoying myself good thing Kirishima to slow to see it "Awww no fair you had a head start!!!"
Kirishima complained I only laughed at his excuses "Don't be made your slow, I basically got shot and still beat your sorry ass!" I grin madly basically shoving my victory in his face.

No POV

But their fun had to end once the terrible oder of swampy plains hit their noses "It smells like the fucking Alpha lounge in here!" Kirishima jokes earning a small chuckle from the ash blonde in front of him. They walk closer into the marsh land as a weird slime like substance seeped it's way in their shoes and between their toes. The two alpha males were truly disgusted by the overall ambiance of the swamp , but all their troubles would soon come to an end once they spotted the large 8 armed ogre sleeping peacefully on top of a small hill of rocks .The rock glowed a gentle shade of purple emitting from the algae sprawled on top of the circular solids. Bakugo slowly pulled out a dagger that he hid from Izuku . Because he knew he'd never allow him to take such a vulgar weapon and just as he was about the slice off an arm from the foul beast Kirishima grabbed his arm quickly, earning a scolding look from The other alpha male "*What are you doing!!!*" Bakugo whispers while yelling at the same time " *There's no need to kill him we can just take those two over there!*" Kirishima whispers pointing at the small hill against the ogre's pile. Bakugo took a sigh of annoyance and picked up two rock suitable for grinding the next ingredient they had to walk on the other side of the woods for. The two masculine males escaped the greenish-brown swampy plains untouched by any monsters at least. However once they stepped into the woodlands their musk of swamp and frog warts overpowered the sweet mellow sent of flowers and pine trees causing woodland creatures to scurry away some dying from the foul Oder to which Kirishima picked them up stuffing them in his sack "Welp guess that's dinner!" Kirishima smiled.

Kirishima's POV

Me and Bakubro decided it was best to set camp by a waterfall so we could clean off the goop from the swamp . "Awwwwwoooooooo!!!!!" I howled before plunging into the crystal clear lake . Bakubro on the other hand jumped in with a little less enthusiasm which of course was a bummer "Whats wrong man?" I asked concerned "Nothing shitty hair...I just miss Deku." Awwwwwww poor Bakubro ! I knew just what would make him feel better "You wanna wrestle!?" I smiled cheekily as He looks up and narrowed his eyes "We're naked Kiri...." he said almost disgusted like we didn't take showers together when we were kids, I turned into a wolf hopping around eagerly to play with my bro ! He just rolls his eyes "Your on shitty hair!" He smiles before turning into a wolf as well joining me for the fun He talked me down in to the water as I twist and turn us over our bodies making loud splashes all over the place. It was so fun!! To bad we can't play like this all the time with our mates and Bakugo being king alpha and me being second in command we only talk about Alpha work and never get to hang out with each other normally. But this moment was great!!!

Eventually Bakubro got tired and called it a quits as I made a fire to warm up the Dead animals I found during our travel, Bakubro was setting up the tent. " Why'd you stop me?" Bakugo sat down next to me eating his grilled meat on a stick "Deku told me to make sure you don't kill anyone so that's what I'm doing!" I smile but he probably was looking for some rational answer although his way of thinking is very chaotic Bakubro is very rational. "Well he was sleeping peacefully not a care or bother in the world, who are we to kill a man in his sleep and steal his shit,how would we call ourselves men? Wouldn't you feel guilty?" I questioned, saddened by my own statement "No." He states vaguely i only nod. Bakubro doesn't have any sympathy for those who he believes are in his way and he won't rest until he gets what he wants..........

I try to enter in the tent but Bakugo pushes my head out "Hey what the heck man!" I whined he only laughed "Ha you think your sleeping in here this is MY tent IM the KING ALPHA ." "But bro!!!" I cried but he just popped his head back into the tent leaving me in the harsh cold blanket less floor.

Drip 💧

Drip 💧

💦💦💦💦POUR 💦💦💦💦

OH SHIT ITS RAINING!!!! I'd cry if that wasn't a manly thing to do, turning into a werewolf only made me shiver as my coat became drenched in the icy cold rain I sighed softly only with standing the harsh weather but then I heard the small slit of the tent open "Get inside shitty hair..." Bakubro huffed annoyed I sniffle in happiness well that could be the rain too but mostly happiness. My toothy smile  spread across my face as I ran to hug my Scary yet lovable friend"THANKS BRO!!!!" "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOUR WET!!!"