Part 35- The two Rutting Alphas

No ones POV

As the men walked for days and weeks on end ,the time was approaching where the Alphas would continue their cycle of rutting season. Kacchan was fairly excited for this little event because Deku could get pregnant and give birth to 20 little Kastuki warriors. But for Kirishima it was only a terrible reminder of his mate not being in his reach. Although it was satisfying to know that Mina sent Birds to fly across the forest to give love notes to her red headed mate, to bad he can't send one back because one he can't write and two he kept eating the birds. But that could only do so much for the male.

The crew decided to rest on a small pathway across the forest. Bakugo took the liberty of discussing some important matters with the knight about where exactly they were headed and what the game plan was when they got there. Mean while , Deku and Kiri were getting fire wood. Deku enjoyed Kirishima's company he was funny and very energetic two things that Deku were very fond of. The small Pure blood felt as though they were brothers or at least close friends. While they shared banter about their mates and how much fun the journey was turning out to be. But with every Journey comes hard ships and relationships being pushed to limits where people might have to decide where Love and Loyalty lie.

Deku's POV

"Awwww I MISS MINA SO MUUUUCCCHHH!!!!" Kirishima complained honestly I thought she'd be a helpful asset to our team but Bakugo though it was best if she looked after Denki and Sero making sure they Don't burn the cave to ashes. I felt bad that Kirishima didn't have his mate on the journey especially since rutting season was happening. "I know how you feel when Kacchan left I was so lonely..." I tried to sympathize cradling the small pieces of fire wood I had and quickly becoming tiered "You need help bro?" Kiri asked chuckling at me while I struggled to hold the twigs "N-No I'm G-good!" I reassured , but that didn't stop the red headed male from taking the twigs out of my hand and adding them to his large pack of lumber. "Thanks..." I whispered embarrassed at how weak I was "No problem." Kirishima gave me one of his world famous smiles revealing his sharp rows of pointy teeth that made you wanna smile right back, so I did.

We made our way to the tent. Kiri and I laying on opposite sides of the tent as he read his love letter from Mina out loud.

"Dear Kirishima,

with every passing day we are apart the more I die inside!!!! But your love shall keep me alive until time furrows I behold our love in the highest place of my heart.

Ps, I luuuuvvvvv wuuuuuu!!!!"

"AWWW Mina is so cute!!!" He whimpered falling onto the floor in awe, my heart began to ache in sadness at the sight "Maybe you could write her a letter Back!" I say cheerfully but he only shook his head "I never learned how to write...." Kirishima stated with a sigh . I almost forgot in Werewolf society Alphas are trained from birth to hunt,kill, and fight there Barbaric ways never required literature or education.

"Then I'll write what you tell me and we'll send it to her!" Kiri's eyes lit up in happiness as he passed me a quill and a piece of paper and he began to talk as I wrote, although my hand writing was very sloppy I can imagine Mina suspecting this form Kirishima

"My beloved Mate,

every second I'm not around your Pink fluffy locks with frail pale skin I am weakened to my knees..."

Kiri's voice was filled with poetic passion as he continued to express his love for Mina in such a way I'd never expect him to act , maybe it was his rut but I think it was coming from the heart.Which filled my heart with joy and my thoughts immediately off tracked to Kacchan. I wonder how he'll act now that I can get pregnant and since he's on rut I'm almost excited! "Ow!" I say quite loudly as I sliced my pinky finger at the end of the paper small beads of blood escaping my hand.

Kirishima lifts his head in concern "Hey Izuku you ok?" He asked "Oh yeah I'm-Uhhh Kirishima?" I looked at the male wide eyed as he stared at me licking his lips in a.... almost seductive way, I almost forgot about being a Pure blood my blood caused this arousal in other creatures specifically at the   moment ,Kirishima.

I just needed to figure out how to snap him out of it. "Kiri t-the letter for M-Mina!" I yelled trying to get him to focus "I know Deku but your blood smells so good~" Kiri cooed stalking towards me as he growled in a monotone, as I slowly moved backwards trying to distance us but he tacked me "Kiri Please DONT do this!!" I cried trying to push him off of me "Deku~......Wait what!!!!" Kirishima thankfully snapped out of it. His face painted with embarrassment.

"Hey Deku I.......WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" Kacchan came in unexpectedly and began yelling pushing Kiri off of me. He held Kirishima's collar, with one hand in the air ready to strike a mighty explosion as Kirishima braced himself for the worse "KACCHAN WAIT IT NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I put my face in between Kiri's face and Kastuki's hand "I cut myself on accident You know my blood makes people act like this! Kirishima wasn't in his right mind please Kacchan!" I explained to Bakugo but his face was still focused on the male behind me , not wanting to reason with logic someone put their hands on his mate of course he's upset.

"Bakubro I'd never touch Izuku like that !!! I'm not even gay!" Kirishima argued but that didn't seem to help his case "Mina and Ochako did it when I cut myself you did it too!! It's my blood , Kirishima has no interest in me! Please calm down Baby!" I begged as he dropped the red head onto the ground "You are not to sleep,eat,or even breath in the same air as me and my mate you will stay five feet away from  me and Ten feet away from my Deku.....Do I make myself clear." Kacchan's words were full of hate but I could see a hint of resentment towards himself as well. Liked he regret saying that to such a dear friend.

"Yes Bakubr-" "Call me by that stupid fucking name and I'll kill you! Your my solider act like it!" He scolded as Kirishima's ears flopped down in pain as he began to bow "Yes King explosion Murder." He then exited the tent his head hung low as Kacchan darted his eyes in my direction "Deku.....Promise me you love me...." his voice was so shaky as though he was breaking down and it all my fault "Kacchan Of course I love you I've never loved anyone but you!" I say tears streaming down my face I tried to hug Kacchan but he just elbowed me away.......My heart broke I felt every piece wither down in my chest sinking "Kacchan?" I say crying my eyes blurry only seeing a silhouette of my mate "Just give me space Izuku....." and that's when I ran out of the tent crying I wanted to run away , I wanted to run far away from here and wait for everything to just blow over.....But then that's when I realized that, that was the reason I'm in this mess , that's why my mother's been captured, my people have been captured I can't run.....I guess old habits do die hard......

"Young prince are you ok?" I heard the knights voice calling I had to put a smile on my face.  I wouldn't want him to worry so I wiped my tears although they kept swelling, I wiped my nose although snot kept running, I turned to the night with a heavily forced smile , sniffling "Of course,never better!"