Part 39-The Pure bloods not so pure

Day 428, I feel dizzy,  my people haven't eaten in days, their faith in the knight now withering away with each hour. I can't describe the pain I feel when I see my people get touched and raped by these MONSTERS and the worse part about it is that 'Blood month' is coming. When even the purest of Pure bloods aren't so pure anymore. I can only imagine what horrors await my people....what horror awaits me....

No ones POV

"Ok Deku now that you've learned how to activate your quirk you must test out your strength!" All Might smiles motivating the smaller male "Ok All Might!" Deku clenched his fist, activating his powers. Green lighting emoting from his body, and Kastuki watched carefully from the side lines. "Ok Deku now punch this bolder!" All Might yelled from a distance. But Deku's powers slowly faded as he began to form a face of confusion.

"But I don't wanna hurt the rock....It might cry!" Deku says petting the boulders tough surface. Kacchan face palmed on the side 'so he still thinks inanimate objects are alive huh?' He though to himself as Deku made a pointless argument, his pure way of thinking was unable to be persuaded by All Might nor anyone else's , that the giant rock wasn't alive and didn't care if Deku were to punch it Because it was only a lifeless rock. Eventually, the men called it a day on their training and headed back to camp to rest.

Deku's POV

Even if the rock was just a rock why would you wanna hurt it. It's not a bad guy! I sighed as the other men left me "It's ok Mr.Boulder I would never hurt you." I gave him a peck on his fa-...chee-... Boulder shaped head before Kacchan walked up to me "You cheating on me Deku?" Kacchan scoffed,crossing his arms.

"NO! Mr.Boulder had a booboo so I kissed it better, and he's in a fully committed relationship with Mrs.Boulder! They have kids too! There's Pebbles and their youngest rocky!"  I smiled pointing at his happy rock family. "Why aren't you pregnant?Do I need to fuck You again~?" Kacchan came close caressing my tummy sending chills down my spine. "All Might said it takes time especially an off breed." I say looking at my stomach. I wonder what they'll be like? Who's eyes they'll have? Or hair,or their personality so many beautiful choices "I'm glad I'm having this baby with you Kacchan!" I looked up smiling at the my handsome mate. I think if I squint hard enough I could see a tint of blush on his face.

"Deku fight me..." "WHAT!?" I yelled where was this coming from?! "You have to practice if you really wanna save those people, you have to be ready to kill." Kacchan clutched his fist giving me this serious face. I don't like this.

Kacchan's POV

Deku's face pouted cutely, I tried not to grab him and turn his cute ass around and fuck him till he couldn't even think straight. But Deku had to learn, if he wants to save these Pure Blood fuckers from the S.N.E he's gonna have to fight. "I won't hit you Deku just punch me without your quirk and then with your quirk." I say calmly trying to calm his down "B-but I don't wanna hurt you Kacchan!" He began to cry and I had the clenching feeling in my chest, the feeling you get when you watch those cute cat videos online....But cats are fucking gross and Deku needs to grow the fuck up. "Deku if you don't fight your mother will die..." he opened his eyes in shock, his face turning morphing into something I have yet to see. Of course I didn't want to go there I Of all people know what that's like but Deku needs to learn...

NO ONES POV

"No she won't die!" Deku protested. "YES SHE WILL AND ALL THOSE OTHER PURE BLOODS IF YOU DONT FIGTH ME DEKU!" Kacchan yelled at his mate. Deku was in denial muttering 'no,no,no,no,no,no' over and over again the atmosphere grew dark as the sun dimmed and the clouds formed within the sky, slowly leaking rain down onto the alpha's head as he stared intensely at his mate "DEKU YOU'LL KILL EVERYONE IF YOU DONT PUNCH ME!!!" And with Kacchan's final yell Deku punches him softly tears streaming down his face as they collided with the cold Autumn rain. He hit him repeatedly as he sobbed and cried. Kastuki couldn't help but feel bad for his mate "Ok that's step one..." Kacchan said hugging his loved one and shielding him from rain "I'll t-try K-K-Kacchan I-" Kacchan shushed his sweet Pure blood and carried him back to the tent....

"Hey guys I'm gonna grab some fire wood and food for our next trip!" Kirishima said jollity "no one fucking cares!" Kacchan yelled sticking both middle fingers up at his friend "Bakubro you so crazy!" Kiri smiled, "Thank you Kirishima." All Might hummed sweetly. Kiri grinned before turning into a wolf and running into the forest.

S.N.E POV

Like every other day Tumora went out on a daily hunt for any liable Supernatural creatures to take back to head quarters. "Oooohhh look what we have here~!" Tumora grins with his crusted lips, as his Tongler nose (a random creature I made up) sniffed up One Werewolf and Tow.....Pure bloods? His grin extends from cheek to cheek there were only two Pure bloods left. The two he'd been looking for years on end. "So glad I could join your little party!" He mummers creepily.

The S.N.E soldiers gassed the tent with sleeping gas that could knock out any Pure bloods it was the Alpha male who smelt the foul Oder and jumped out the tent.
"The Fuck?!!" The Alpha male growled . "A king Alpha with the knight and prince of the pure bloods truly interesting ~" The teal haired leader clasped his hands together, leaving only his pinkies not touching. "STAY BACK!" The Alpha growled once more. The werewolf leaped, attacking the soldiers  snapping their ribs and crunching their skulls a true warrior 'He'd make great children~" the Man thought. Before reaching into his pocket and grabbing a dog whistle.

"Night,Night....Bitch!"

The whistle blew at a high pitched tune knocking out the King Alpha "Everyone has a weakness yours just so happens to be whistles" Tumora jokes. The remaining soldiers picked up the Pure bloods and Alpha shoving them into a black van and driving off.....This will be sweet~

....
....
....
....

Kirishima's POV

"Hey guys I got the Woo-...... where'd the tent go?"

A/N

Broooo it took forever to make this chapter hope you guys like it and love you bookworms 🐛📚❤️