part 16- What he loves (2/2)

Bakugo POV

My nose twitching with anticipation as I quickly ran to the garden. Ohh how passionate it would be to hear Deku's moans echoing on the hill , to see the sunlight glistening on his frail succulent chest , to feel his Sexy body~his eyes slightly open revealing those emeralds watching as the rose petals fall on his body~. God Deku I'm gonna fuck you hard!

Once we got to the hill I turned transformed into my regular form "Come on Deku~" His cheeks blushing madly. When an Alpha is in rut his words and demeanor is more seductive, if Deku was a werewolf he'd smell my pheromones, but he isn't which doesn't bother me at all. I love Deku just the way he is~ his Freckles accenting his cheeks and the way his soft hand held mine as we walked up the hill finally making it to the TOP!!!

"Kacchan?" I hid from Deku I was stalking as though he were my prey~ "Kacchan were are yo-Ahhh" I tackled him to the floor he landed comfortably on the Lilly's mixed with the Dandelions "KACCHAN!!" He whined, even him being angry is cute "I'm sorry Deku~" I hummed kissing up and down his neck lurking and searching for his sweet spot getting closer as his moans grew louder and higher "ha~ahh~ Kacchan~" I loved when he said that pet name everything about him from his Hair to his personality I loved it " Kacchan can you Deflower me~?" Wow good use of a pun he made a cringy consent line sexy. God I loved him! I stop my kisses and slowly open his pants Letting the warm spring breeze hit his never making him even hornier , then I take off his shirt locking loving eyes on to every last button, and finally his body was exsposed for my eyes and my eyes only~.

"Haaa~....Ahhh~....Ahhahh~" I easily slip inside of Deku's body slowly grinding in and out while he extends every slow and loving moan no lust, rush for pleasure just love being shared between two people who love each . I watched the way his body bounced as his I held his body perfectly placing my fingers on his back dimples as we face each other with our eyes only peeking slightly to see the others face "I love you Izuku~" I say still grinding into my mate ever so slowly "Ahhh~I love you too King~" And That's when I Krept up in speed fucking him like there's no tomorrow he wasn't ready for the rapid speed change and his eyes cried for mercy but that only made me faster~ I locked my lips as Deku Bounced like a fucking paddle ball "Kacc~han~ Ahhh" he whispered my name in moans my past went slower as I released my bodily fluids inside of Deku's small body. "We should do this more often!" He smiles weakly as he laid on the floor with petals scattered all over his beautiful Body I lay by his side as I play in his hairs . That's why I love Deku.

A/N

Hoped you like this chapter Bc the next one is going to Chaos