Part 43- The Good boy and the goons

(So y'all I CANT BELIEVE AFTER THIS CHAPTER ILL HAVE 100K I am shookith!!! this mile stone I've reach is so high Key amazing!!! I thank y'all so much for staying with me for so long!!!!) and I sorry if you read my other stuff and I haven't posted I be SO BUSY but if you don't then thank you. I love you bookworms 📚🐛❤️)

But first funny comments

(They were talking about a smut scene and I was crying my ass off😆😆)

(Honestly 10 out of 10 poetry right there 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾)

(I remember dying when I found this one and when I found it again I died still like this isn't Naruto y'all !!!)

(📚Now let's get to the story📚)

Kirishima's POV

After walking around the forest Brobi (Dabi+Bro) decided to rest by a village. I got to spend time with Broga (Bro+Toga) she's really giddy, but she has this dark vibe to her. "So what are you?!" I asked wagging my tail, as she looked at me funny. "Oh did that come off wrong? Sorry!!!!"  I hung my head low, but thankfully she started to giggle. "No your good! I'm nothing and everything at the same time!" She said.......That was super confusing, I tilted my head. "Oh! I mean I'm a mass experiment made to take,Break,and Become..." Toga laughed it off. But to me it sounded pretty serious....."Broga were made in a lab?"

"YEAH!!! That's why Brobi~ was so eager to join your job offer! Because it reminds him of his daddy~"  Oh? I guess that makes sense. "But wh-" "RUUUNNN" I was interrupted by Brobi running towards us with mobs of people chasing behind him with Pitch forks,shouting 'KILL THE THIEVING BLOOD SUCKER!!!' I guess he's a vampire! I turned into a wolf and began to run away from the mob of people.

"WHAT DID YOU DO BRO?!" I yelled while running "Oh you know Stole all their town funding, drank the King's blood , fucked a nun...." Brobi listed as he dashed through the forest trees, These guys are super bad!!! "Hah! Classic Dabi!" 

After running a couple hundred miles, the towns people finally gave up on chasing us. And since it was dark we decided to set up camp. Brobi made us a fire ,but instead of a vibrant red it was blue and super hot. Which made me feel all warm and fuzzy "So what's the plan Guys~" Toga chirped up, Dabi picked up a stick and began to draw a diagram of the lab in the dirt. "So we go in and burn it..." he said grimly, drawing fire around the doodle. "No My friends and lots of other people are there! We have to save them first" I said while drawling lots of tiny people leaving the building and then I drew Bakubro giving me a FIST PUMP!

Because he appreciates how manly it was for me to save him and his mate. I'm all like; 'it's cool bro!' And then he's like 'Yeah bro that was so Manly!' And then I'm all like- "So we get to set the lab on fire after you save the slaves?" Dabi asked "Yeah! But they're not slaves. They're people! "I corrected "Ahhh slaves, people they're basically all the same thing...." Dabi shrugged blankly. These guys are so grim but they're really chill "I thank you guys for helping me it means a lot!" I gave them a big smile Brobi and Broga grind slightly. Broga ruffled my hair. "Awww your such a good boy~"

We were almost there, at the top of that gloomy hill is the laboratory where  Bakubro and Izuku are waiting. I wonder what they're doing??? They're probably hugging up on each other right now.....

(Meanwhile at the lab...)

Kacchan's POV

"FUCK YOU PERVERT STAY BACK!!!!" I yelled as Deku groped me, biting on my bottom lip "You hitting me only makes me want you more~" He mummers out, as he licked his lips seductively. I'd be lying if I say I wasn't so horny right now. But fuck why do I feel like a bottom to this nerd, IM A TOP DAMMIT!!!! "Fine you wanna fuck me Deku?! Ride me like the slut you are!" I smirked if Deku wants to dance we can fucking tango!

Without hesitation he hoped on my cock and began bouncing like there was no tomorrow. God this Deku is insane!!! He slammed harshly and moaned out in pleasure a little to loud for comfort. The fact that he waited for my consent made me believe that Deku is still in there......Somewhere....Deku suddenly began to shake up and stopped bouncing for a bit, clenching on to his stomach "It's k-Kicking Kacchan~" No fucking way!? The first sign of the baby and for a second he sounded like himself....."Fuck yeah!"

Deku's POV

I woke up again to see Kacchan back in his regular state. Bite marks and dried cum sprinkled all over his body, I felt so dirty knowing I was one who did that to him. "Ow!" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.....I looked down and saw a small bump forming.....it's our baby me and Kacchan's child kicking within me!

I smiled as I caressed my own stomach "You finally noticed huh?" Kacchan looked at me with a big grin on his face "Kacchan were gonna be a-" "Looks like you two are having fun?" The pale man smirked as he pressed his body against the wall "FUCK OFF YOU FRAKE OF NATURE!!!" Kacchan growled, I hid behind him. Not wanting to show the malicious man my belly, if he found out I was pregnant who knows what he might have done......

"Aww DONT be so hurtful Alpha I'm not here for your mate, but I'm afraid when All Might gives birth to my children you won't be of any use to us anymore.....Meaning we might have to let you go!" "You're gonna kill us!?" I whimper as I clenched on to Kacchan's body "Well maybe,maybe not who knows we might need a werewolf around and your blood has royalty in it......Nope I'm just gonna kill you..." He's so mean. "YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT WITH ME, BUT DONT FUCKING HURT DEKU!!!!" Kacchan  cried out, he tried not to let his tears fall.

"LET HIM LIVE AND GO BACK TO THE CAVE!!! Do what you want to me but.....Let Deku live promise." Kacchan yelled as it dimmed down into a crackling plea "Kacchan what are you saying!?" I grabbed on to his shoulders, trying to shake him out of  whatever trance he was in! I can't live in a world without him he's my world.... "I'll put that into consideration,goodbye lovebirds...." Tumora walked away his grin narrow and gross. "Kacchan what are you saying? You can't just risk your life like that!!"

"When I was young I grew up without out a mom or a dad.....I was raised by the Kirishima family and Aizawa. But I was knew I'd never get to see my real parents ever again......I want my kids to be raised by they're mom,to live and grow up with the mother I never had! So live Izuku.....Live for the both of us." I cried I couldn't accept it "But Kacchan I need you....What am I ever gonna do without you?" I quivered, crying my heart out..... Just the thought of him leaving me made me cry "Relax I'm not going anywhere now. And stop all your damn crying it's bad for the baby....We're gonna be ok..." he leaned in kissing me before placing his forehead onto my own. "Ok...."