Chapter 10- The lengths he'd go

Bakugo's POV

It was cute seeing my innocent mate do something dirty for me, it really helped me get back into the Alpha spirit " What are you gonna do to make me feel better Deku." I say while he shivers in embarrassment ,his face flushed with red "I don't wanna say..." he mumbles . He's to innocent but I was already turned on so there was nothing stopping me from going down on my little Deku~ "Aww What cat got your tongue~" "Kacchan I'm gonna.... I CANT ITS TO GROSS!" He says hiding his face in my chest " Then let your body do the talking Deku~" he hesitates after my seductive wording, but then kisses me with great force tackling me onto the wall warping his leg around me , I picked him up by his ass and firmly squeezed it to receive some sexual moans from Deku " Ahhh Kacchan!~" he whimpers after I give his ass one last firm squeeze as I proceed to make my tongue go down his throat!

Deku's POV

Kacchan was way more aggressive then last time so I had to quickly pick up my pace , if I didn't wanna become eaten whole! He went down on my mouth licking every crevice there was, and every time my mouth got tired of opening he'd squeeze my ass again to receive a moan and proceed to French kiss my insides. Then Kacchan turned us around with my front side facing the wall. "Ohhhh~" I whimpered at the blond Alpha grinding on me , his bulging cock riding up and down my pants " You want it Deku~" he hummed as he banged me against the wall the pain over ruled by the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling " Please Kacchan I want it~" I begged .

I felt the hot air hit my body as my pants slid down , closing my eyes bracing myself for his arrival " Ahhhhh~" I squealed as his manhood entered me much rougher and harder then last time. Kacchan moved in and out of me in an ungodly pace I already came three times no need for me to even make contact with my member. "Kacchan~,Kacchan!~" I continue to loudly moan his name as tears of pleasure fall from my face. My lust driven body began to say things that I would normally be to embarrassed to say "King explosion murder I want you to explode inside of me~" and when I started I didn't stop " Fuck me like the dirty slave I am Kacchan~" five more aggressive moans later and Kacchan came in me " ahhhh so hot ~so creamy~" we tieredly lay on the bed together "Sorry if I was rough I was pissed today because of that fucking shitty vampire!" His sweet tone became a frustrated growl "Its ok Kacchan I'd reach any lengths to make you happy!" I smile then lightly kiss him on the nose " Deku keep on saying shit like that and I'll have my length in you!" The Alpha cooed " SO DIRTY KACCHAN!" I yell while hitting him softly, he just chuckles.