Part 25- Pregnating a Pure blood

Deku's POV

Ever since me and Kacchan stopped fighting he's been very.....sexual towards me everyday he says the same thing like 'Deku let's have sec right now...' and 'Deku let's fuck' of course I don't mind like at all but it's overwhelming. My thighs are sore and my Butt has clearly expanded in my shorts. In my mind I think about saying no but I still say yes because I love it and I love him but I don't think I can take it anymore " Deku let's fuck.." Bakugo says blankly and absently "Ok!" I say perking up in glee maybe just one more time can't hurt.

Bakugo's POV

Why wasn't it working!!!! I banged into Deku's small succulent body like 12 times in a row!!! I was laying flat on back this time around and Deku was riding me from above. But I've tried every position,every hole, and every sex trick but he won't get PREGNANT!!!! "Ahhh~ Ahhh~" his moans were the least of my concerns I focused on reaching my own limit so I could in pregnant him but I sighed in defeat, if it didn't work the last 12 times it won't work today "Hey Deku You're a pure blood right?" I grunted slowing down my pace so he could properly respond to my question instead of sexual moans "Yeah Why'd you Uhh~ ask." Deku closed eyes fluttering open to gaze at my face. God he's so fucking cute!!! I resisted going down on him so I could get all my answers "Then why the hell aren't you pregnant?" I tilt my head in confusion but he got off of me and sat on the bed a blushing mess covering his beautiful body from my sight "YOUR TRYING TO GET ME PREGNANT?????" He yelled a little too loud but yes that is exactly what I'm doing.

"Yeah why else would I be fucking non-stop." My face expressionless as I sat up straight on the bed "Kacchan you could have asked me!!! And why do you want kids so early???" He complained "I dunno why I just wanna have them!!" I say smiling " I wanna have a family with you and raise our little cubs and have LOTS of cute little monsters roaming around..." I reminisced in the world of me being a Daddy wolf "We'd hunt together, we'd  cook together, everything my Friends used to do with their parents!" I smiled weakly

Deku's POV

What did he mean by friends parents "Didn't you have parents to?" Kacchan didn't respond and when he opened his mouth to speak the truth was covered by a vague reply "I used to hang out with Kiri's parents but it wasn't the same." Kacchan chuckled weakly before his face became one of anger . I began to stiffened up a little " But it's not like I had real parents anyways...." His voice was deep and heavily based " But Deku How many time do I have to fuck you till you get pregnant~!!!" Kacchan's eyes narrowed to a more seductive manner and jumped on top of me pinning me to the bed. I knew I couldn't escape so I just payed there "You Do know I have amnesia right?? and I know little to both about my own Species?!" I rose an eyebrow at him playfully and his face melted into an annoyed expression "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!"

Kacchan placed his entire weight on top of me trapping me in his warm embrace "Kacchan I can't breathe!!!!!" "You can't make babies either!!" He insults me lightly before getting up and putting on his clothes "Where are you going?" I whimper I didn't want him to go "WE are going to the Froggy bitch's hut!" Kacchan says with great amounts of enthusiasm "If  we need to know anything about anything we go to her..." he tossed my clothes to me and I catch them instinctively "oh ok but can't we just read about or something?"  I questioned "Ha Deku no one reads books anymore!" Kacchan laughs at my very realistic question but I brushed it aside it might be nice to go out especially since we've been cooped up in this room having sex all day.

As we exited the room Denki walked over to us looking quite happy "I'm sorry to bother you both but me and the rest of the pack would appreciate it if we didn't hear your banter about getting your mate pregnant but hey I hope it's a girl!" I could already see Kacchan's blood boiling temper rising ready to hurt the other blond male but instead he responded with a simple "Fuck you!" And continued walking he has improved I smile at his progress, he still has the mouth of a sailor but he's improving nonetheless!