Part 20-The Dinner

Deku's POV

I went to the vampire kings house. yeah I know the he's a bad guy and really creepy,but I just wanted to show him that there were no hard feelings and that our kind could live in peace! I entered a little cold from the damp and misty atmosphere the cave had more of a summer glow. Once I got here a women with long strings at the end of her ears escorted me to the fancy dining room area,The place was Japanese themed with lots of lanterns and scented candles along with scriptures and paintings of The vampire king himself..... He still looked super disturbing.....

"Welcome Deku~" the vampire came up from behind me I jolted up and moved one foot away to keep my distance "Oh Uhh hi shall we have dinner now!" I sweat nervously his eyes only narrowed, ok maybe Kacchan was-"Ok then after you Mate of The Alpha" he bowed deeply and I began to ease up and we walk towards he table. See Kacchan was wrong hes just a guy who wants to have peace between two different races, and it has nothing to do with m-my body...That weird ear lady moved my seat so I could sit in it, then she prepaid my napkin, The people ate the cave don't have fine dining like this although I could care less.

"So how come when I sent an invitation to the King Alpha he refused?" Todoroki rested his elbows on the table plopping his head onto his hands, staring at me intensely "Well he said and I quote 'Your just planing something sneaky' But I think you can be a good person!" I reached for the cup in front of me and it smelt funny "Exscuse me can I have water please?"

Todoroki's  POV

WHAT??!! How'd he know that there was a potion in his cup , but I couldn't smell it and vampires have very keen sense of smell and it's sent less to werewolves too , so if Deku is  neither of those and he can still smell the potion then he must be a.....,

I smirked widely,could my theory be true?could Deku actually be one of them? I need to make sure "Deku may I see your arm?" He hesitates but eventually reveals his arm to me I swiftly grabbed a knife and CUT HIM!!! I smelt the fresh liquid the stench filling the air giving me orgasmic pleasure only the sent of a Pure Blood can do that!

"So you are a pure blood how Interesting~" "LET ME GO!!!" Deku struggles to get out my grip but I was stronger I pulled his arm in and licked his wound "Mmhhhhnnn~" the blood from a pure blood is so heavenly any thing that comes incontact will go nuts but the after affects are quite annoying but that didn't matter my sweet Deku is a cute,sexy,all powerful being! "Deku be with me forever~" I leaned into a kiss but he only slapped me away "Oooh I love when my pray Fights back!" "Get away you creep!"

Kacchan POV

Deku hasn't been back in a while and I began to get worried where could he have gone I traced his sent to a large Willow tree in the forest.

*Drip....Drip....Drip, Drip, Trickle*

Fuck it started to rain I lost his scent and I can't think of where Deku would-Oh no...  "Well this is FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!!" I yelled into the sky as though it was for the blame.I ran Towards the vampire kingdom in my wolf form to pick up speed. "DEKU IM COMING!!!"

To be continued.....