Part 58- Life and Death entertwine

The horns had been sound, the air was thick while one lover was running for their life the other seemed to be crawling toward his near death. Deku had been running through the rocky paved road of the monster kingdom, he couldn't shake the feeling that this whole scenario was familiar....Running away from people out of fear. But what about Bakugo, his lover....He told Deku to run but the fear of losing him, for him to not be by his side. Deku's not useless anymore, he still had powers. And his child needed a father, he had to much to fight for, to much on the line for him to be running like he did way back when, when Kacchan found him.

Deku stopped in his tracks allowing the to monsters to draw near him, Deku wouldn't kill, but he could at least push them far enough to where they couldn't harm his baby . He wasn't sure how the whiplash would affect the baby. But it was a risk he might have to take if he wanted to even see the new born child. Deku turned to see the goons getting closer. Their rabid faces bared wicked jaws like no other, Deku lifted his arm in a flicking stance "DETROIT SMASH!!" Deku yells forcing wind pressure out of his finger tips causing the monsters to fly back. Deku smiled with glee looking at his baby bump and caressing it softly.

'Uggrrr' a sharp intact of pain hit Deku's stomach like a horse kicking its hinge legs in full throttle. Deku clutched his stomach out of pain, but once he looked down to see his water breaching, he knew exactly what was happening.... Deku was in labor!!! He had to get back to the tent, but Kacchan needed him, but his baby needs to be delivered!!! So many things were happening and Deku was stuck in the middle of it all. All this pain and torment, all of these problems when really all he ever wanted was to be treated like a normal person, to have a perfect family with him,the baby, and Kacchan with all the relatives like uncle Kiri, and aunti Mina, and grandpa All might.... he wanted that to happen he needed that to happen Deku ran to the tent heaving in deep breathes as he transported the soon to be delivered package.

When Deku spotted the tent he could feel the relief rush over him like a wave of cold river water "MINA!!!" Deku yelled catching the Beta's attention the pink haired girl came towards Deku smelling his sweat and tears but what reeked the most was the scent of labor "ILL GET SOME WATER!!!" Mina yelled with a reassuring smile plastered on her face, she couldn't help but be happy! Even though the situation was rather dire,but she continued to help to deliver Deku and Kacchan's child.

Bakugo was shoved between a rock and a hard place....No literally, he was pushed back into a boulder and I front of him had been a shadow morphing monster with unspeakable powers. But the Alpha kept fighting his body was healing slower and slower with every cut he got from the Dagger of ruta. Kacchan has a child, he has a family he can't be reckless and he can't fight to the death. There's simply to much at Risk "Give up king and meet your fate!!!" Stain growled, But the Alpha paid no mind to his remarks. He stayed sharp and focus only throwing attacks when he spotted an ope- "GAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" Another sharp intake of the blade was struck into Kacchan left arm this time the cut was deeper, slicing a bit of bone.....he felt light headed his knees wobbling but he still stood tall, though he desperately wanted to give in to the pain but Kacchan was no weakling. He blasted and blasted though his limit was being reached he couldn't possibly continue in this form but the his offensive attack would be weaker in his wolf form. What would he do?

"FULL COWLING!!!" A high pitched yell could be heard from the distance as a lighten quick body of green light came Stain, knocking the dagger out of his hand. "NOOOO!!" The monster king yelled in detest of the sudden action, trying to catch the figure but it was to quick. Kacchan focused his vision and found that it was his husband Deku being in the heat of pursuit. Kacchan smiled slightly, maybe they just might have a chance "IM HERE BAKUBRO THOSE DRAGONS DO NOT MESS AROUND!" Kirishima came running with two large dragons flying behind him spraying fire out of they're mouths "KIRISHIMA GET THOSE THINGS OUT OF HERE!" Kacchan yelled not wanting Deku or the baby to get hurt. "Perfect~" Stain said mischievously, putting two fingers in his mouth and whistling and a sharp high tone. Dragons obeyed and projected fire onto the trees and leaves of the ever-growing forest, causing smoke to fill in the air choking up Deku's lungs making him stop in his tracks the dagger in hand.