Part 37-Friendship lies in the Mud

(Yes I did draw that☝🏾)

Deku's POV

Another week had passed and Kacchan and Kirishima still weren't on speaking terms. I wished he just get over it he knows I'd never cheat. But this wasn't about me,Kacchan was mad at Kirishima for being impulsive to Kacchan, Kiri betrayed his trust and I know better then anyone that Kacchan is very,Very stubborn.

We were supposed to start off the journey by going to frog witch and making some special potions that might make it easier to save everyone, although Kacchan wanted to make a spell that blows up the S.N.E but All Might just gave Kacchan a funny look before chuckling and patting Kacchan's shoulder harshly to which he scowled at but he never made a complaint about it.

I watched as Kirishima mopped around endlessly for comfort he just stayed behind. Close enough to hear and speak to us, but not close enough to hang out or truly engage in a conversation. It aches me to see them smile but the I got an Idea "ALL MIGHT!" I yelled grabbing his attention as came towards me kneeling down where his mouth was close to my ear. I whispered softly a message to him so my plan would go into action.

No ones POV

"Kirishima!Bakugo!" The large man in armor called out with a raspy voice, followed with a husky smile. The two males walk up to All Might Kastuki giving a disapproving glare to Kiri, Which dimmed Kirishima's spirits even lower. "I need you two to find some....Rocks! Heavy rocks!" The golden blonde male punches his larger masculine fist into the air. But Bakugo only looked at him with an arched eyebrow and his arms crossed inwardly "Why the fuck do you need fucking rocks?!" Kacchan said "Bakugo, Pregnant Pure bloods need rocks for protection. We tend to let off strong orders that could  bring along predators."

And with that Bakugo and Kiri were off finding boulders to keep Deku safe. Kastuki walked in front of Eijiro, not even wanting to glance in his direction. Kirishima's eyes began to wonder around the grassy landscape basking in all the glory of the calm and earthy forest. Kirishima's attention span then shifted to his feet were he felt the amazing sensation of mud sinking in between his toes. He recalled fond memories of him and Kastuki rolling in mud as kids and Bakugo's face couldn't help but grin merrily when he threw it in the air or turned himself into a murky mud monster.

Kiri then got an idea though it could be very stupid and he might die, but he wanted to just go back to being Bakubro's friend again. Kiri got on all fours and sprinted towards Kastuki his hand elevated in the air and Hitting the back of Bakugo's head.......Bakugo took some times to process what Kirishima actually Fucking did the rage began to boil up to his chest. But Kiri knew Bakugo was really mad when he yelled "YOUR DEAD SHITTY HAIR!!!" And so the hunt began. Kiri jumped over tree stumps and ran across the forest grounds looking straight ahead at a large mud puddle and not even thinking of turn back to see the enraged Kastuki behind him. Eijiro's heart pounded once he heard the mass explosion coming from behind him. It was Bakugo flying in the air only milliseconds away from kicking Kiri's ass. "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Kiri turned into a wolf to enhance his speed he was so FUCKING close he could see the muddy plains just in front of him, he jumped in to puddles and swished his head towards the angry Bakubro. Kiri grabbed a handful of mud and softly threw it at the triggered alpha.

And then everything was quite Bakugo stood there dumbfounded by Kirishima, he tilted his head to the side and Kirishima awkwardly smiled his teeth showing slightly. Bakugo walked up towards the male on the floor. As he reached Down Kirishima braced him self for the impact of the punch 'this is where I did!' Kirishima thought as he guarded his body with his arm. And then he felt it....the murky solid making contact with his skin as he heard a chuckle from the ash blonde Alpha. 'Was Bakubro....laughing??!!!' Kiri opened his eyes to find a smiling Kastuki playing in the mud, he looked at the king alpha a smile widely displayed on his face, before Kastuki tackle him playfully as the wrestled in the mud laughing all the while.

They stayed like this for a while having no concept of time as the sun dimmed causing the evening sky to turn purple,orange,and red. "So dose this mean we're-?" Kiri was cut off by a light punch on the shoulder "we've always been friends Kirishima, calm your tits." Bakugo said as he got up stretching his arm out to help Kiri. The red headed boy gave one of his world famous smiles, as a one manly tear fell from his eye. He took Kastuki's hand and hot up and began to walk back to the camp. "You know Bakubro your my like my best Bro!" "Yeah I know....But your loyal too I trust you Kirishima and I know you'd never do something like that I was just mad." Eijiro was tooken back by Kacchan's sudden maturity but he respect he found it very manly.

The two males would never express their true emotions about the event. They were both happy to be best bros again, and now they're loyalty lies within that moment they shared in the mud.

 They were both happy to be best bros again, and now they're loyalty lies within that moment they shared in the mud

A/N

Yeah this took time to do, so sorry for no edit love you book 🐛❤️📚

P.S idk y Bakugo's not wearing a shirt? 🤷🏾‍♀️ and I ain't no artist but yeah.