Part 40-The thick Bars

No ones POV

Kastuki awoke alongside his lover, his head throbbing with the discomfort of the rocky floor. His immediate reaction was to pounce on the snickering man in front of him. But he was pulled back by the chains, they only allowed him to go far but not far enough to reach him "Ok you dried up condom who the fuck are you!?" Kacchan growled.

Only turning on the pale man more, it was almost unbearable to see his pale skin lift up into a smile like bending paper or old crusted cloth folding into it self causing wrinkles to enhance his disgusting facial features. "Fuck your ugly!" Kacchan sighed out gagging slightly. "Oh but our children won't be King explosion Murder~" "HA!!! Like I'd ever fuck some ugly ass dude like you!" Kacchan insulted making Tumora's folds form a dark rigid  frown.

Eh better then the smile....

The teal haired man stormed off offended by the word of the Alpha ' That should buy us some time!' The ash blonde thought as he whispered to his mate he wondered why They didn't tie Deku up maybe because the male seemed frail or the gas would end up knocking him out for a long period of time. "Psst! Deku!" Kacchan yelled while still attempting to whisper and the green haired boys eyes began to flutter open, he looked over "Kacchan?..." he questioned sleepily "Yeah Deku I need you to wake up and smash these hand cuf-." The small male groaned in pain not wanting to move clutching his shoulders.

"Kacchan I feel funny...." Deku groaned when Kacchan stepped close to examine him he could only assume it was the gas or he was in labor....'Oh shit please be the second one!' Kastuki screamed in his head but after thinking it over it probably wasn't the best time nor situation for that. "Kacchan can you hold me please." Kacchan obeyed his mates orders.

When Kacchan touched him he felt Deku's skin it was cold like ice but he was sweating as though he were hot his legs twitched and he had goosebumps along his arms "Deku Did All Might say anything to about fevers or something" The Alpha asked worried for his mate. "Y-Yeah he said it happens when....when the first day of Blood month approaches..."  Kastuki didn't know what blood month was but he could only assume it had to do with blood moon. "It'll be ok Deku-.........Deku!?"

S.N.E POV

After the rude encounter from the king Alpha Tumora really needed a pick me up, so he went to his new pets cage. "Why hello All Might~!" Shigakraki cooed. The way he shivered on the floor locked away in those thick bars really turned Tomura on "T-To Take advantage of a mans body when he is weak is no man." All Might managed to lift his head and say "Oh~ But you will not be weak you'll be horny~!" His dried lips formed into a snickering smile. "And in a few hours,you'll be mine for the taking!"

In every blood Month when night falls the red moon will appear and Pure blood men and women will have sexual urges towards any living creature... where even the purest of Pure bloods become hungry sex Monsters.....

No Ones POV

As the night rose and the piercing red moon shined throughout the sky, you could smell the musk of lust creeping in the air~

Queen Inko

I feel the temptations of lust reaching my body as I hear my people crying and moaning out for satisfaction. This would be normal if all of us were back in our land where we'd celebrate and spend time with our beloveds. But no this was different.....I saw as the men surrounded me ready to take advantage of my body... "No...NO STAY BACK DONT!!!!DONT TOUCH....Touch me~"

In All Might's Cell....

Tumora's POV

The way his body turned and morphed into a creature beyond compare I was stunned, 'so this is what the All Mighty Pure blood Knight looks like at his lowest most sluttiest point'. I open his cage unleashing a beats of true pleasure. The (disarbian)  in me allows me to be  able to give birth and create life so either or is a win win although I would love to get that Pure bloods cock deep inside me~

No ONES POV

And so the night began as the moans and screams filled the S.N.E Laboratory, of lustily filled creatures. The things that were sure to happen behind those thick bars weren't the people that they once were, or the people they once knew. They were lustful sinners awaiting to be touched,held,and licked by the nearest life form this green yet dark earth had to offer.

Bakugo's POV

What the fuck is going on out there!? "Deku you hear this shit....Deku?" I looked over at my green haired lover he was lying on the floor, head facing down as he clutched his own member. His breathing hitched-no he wasn't breathing he was.....Moaning. "You ok Deku?"
"Kacchan I'm-So horny for you right now~" What? "Can you touch my everywhere Kacchan and Fuck me side ways and~and~" I backed up in to the wall, so this is how Deku acts when the blood moon is out.....

To be continued.....

A/N
Hope y'all enjoyed love y'all