Part 24- The Willow tree cries

Kacchan's POV

I was so bummed!! I didn't get it , what did I have to do? I apologized, I was sincere what more do I have to do so we can just be normal again "Bakubro you alright??" Kiri could sense my sadness "Kiri why am I feeling like I've got a fucking weight in my chest...." I groaned out placing a hand near my chest it was heavy weighing me down and no matter what I did I still felt heavy the feeling was almost sickening "I think your sad Man..." Kirishima came close and opened his arms to give me a bro hug.

I wasn't in the mood to argue ,he flinched at my arms suddenly raising to hug him. Why the fuck would he do that "Why the hell did you flinch?!" I growled as he manly rubbed my back comfort me "To he honest I though you were gonna hit me man But Hey this is the first time WE BRO HUGGED!!!" Wait what he was scared that I'd punch him??? Maybe I was fucking hostile my belligerent manner was scaring even my closest friends, I pulled away from Kiri sniffles crawling up my nose .

Was I about to fucking cry what the hell was wrong with me?! Why am I acting like such a fucking pussy!!?? STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW KASTUKI!!!! "IF I WAS GONNA HIT YOU I WOULDVE BEEN FUCKING DONE IT YOU STUPID SPIKY HAIRED BITCH NEVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN OR...OR ILL KILL YOU!!!" I yelled loudly before barging out of the cave and into the woods

Kirishima's POV

Shit was he about to cry??? Fuck Kiri the one time where you need to be a good friend and you fucked it all up, But I know Bakugo likes his space but all day he hasn't been with-"Do you know why Kacchan was yelling!?" Deku said  in a panic , oh there he is!!!"Oh yeah he was kinda sad and I was being a shitty friend so he yelled and walked off....." Now my hearts heavy, I gotta apologize "Where'd he go?!" "Into the woods I think?" Deku ran as fast as he could he was slow but it's the thought that counted. I wonder why Bakubro's heart was so heavy , did he do something?

Deku's POV

He was sad since when has he ever been more then angry?? Did I do this I haven't been talking to him but that's only because I thought he wanted space. From the way he apologized it sound like he didn't want to and like he didn't care about my feelings or anything I was saying.... Maybe that's just how Kacchan feels but I still bribe in him and I want to believe he's taking my words into consideration. "FuUcK...." I heard  faint curse words coming from the distance sounding as though it came from the willow tree. Once I got closer the faint cursings sounded more like tears of anger "FuCK!!!"Why dose the willow tree have such a potty mouth!!!

Kacchan's POV

I was crying hanging my head low in the willow tree everyone thinks I'm Scary or I'm fucking Hostile. Hell!! That's even why she left..... "FUCK!!!" Frustration leaked through my face as I wiped the tears away trying to conceal my pain. I'm the fucking King alpha!! Kings don't cry, Kings aren't monsters either..... "Hello willow tree I know your sad and I'm sorry for your misfortune ,but have you seen Kacchan?" A tiny voice came from below the giant forest plant. "He's kinda tall...well compared to me and he has spiky blonde hair and narrow red eyes!!" Was he actually talking to fucking tree?

I jumped down my face puffy and the scratchy texture of my eyes was annoying as fuck! But to be around Deku again lifted my spirits and I hugged him embracing his small body and picking him up wallowing my eyes out spewing out all my sappy ass feeling "DeKUUuu pWeaaassss bont weave MeeEEee I wove YoUUUuu*sniff*." I lent my face into his chest before speaking actual English "ILL BE A GOOD BOY ILL TELL YOU WHAT IM THINKING!!! JUST PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IVE BEEN SAD ALL FUCKING DAY AND EVERYONE HATES ME!!!!" "Kacchan I don't hate you and Kiri likes you, Denki likes you, Sero says your bossy but he still likes you!" He started to blatantly list all the alphas in a row, my friends.... " And I'm sorry to I didn't know you were sad I thought you just didn't care..." his face pouts softly I placed him down sobbing like crazy "Deku you and I both know that's not fucking true I always put you first no matter what!!" I didn't let go I didn't wanna let go.

I haven't had a hug in fucking years ever since she left I guess I've always been a lot tense but.....I don't want my past to affect Me and Deku's future "Don't worry KaCcHanN IlL aLWayS WOve YOuuuuu!!!" Deku sobbed and I chuckled "But I think we should help that weeping willow tree do you think it's ok?" He naively says pressing a finger to his lips mumbling about a fucking tree "Deku the tree isn't crying!!" I chuckled softly, gently playing in his hair. I missed this.