Part 9- A compromise

Kacchan's POV

"Your mate is quite appealing big eyes , cute face,I'll leave the forest for him and pay you" his smile was conniving with his eyes locked on my Deku's body . I wouldn't give away something that was mine let alone Deku "NO DEAL YOU FUCKING EXTRA!!!" His faced frowned " Then I'm afraid there's nothing we can agree on..." "Then I'll just have to kill your coven!" 

Deku's POV 

Kacchan was upset I had to do something " Please Mr.Todoroki can you Please agree with Kacchan" I begged he started to smile at me with a strange expression on his face..... it was creepy " For you I'll do it ~" Kacchan held me tighter when Todoroki purred his words at me " Get me the blood of a pure blood and I'll leave you alone." A pure blood where have I heard of that ? "Ok we'll have it by tomorrow...and if you take back your word then your coven will be burned to the ground as I feed your people to my children" Kacchan snarled leaving the room with a atmosphere to thick to cut through with a sword. The Vampire king was surly shaken by his words. As we regrouped with Kirishima's pack and exited the vampire kingdom.

Kacchan was mad all day he didn't talk to anyone, his response to everyone and everything was a low grunt , and he wouldn't even look at me. I feel like it's my fault he's upset I'm his mate I have to make him feel better but how? A thought came to my mind but it was dirty... but if Kacchan would feel better then I would put my guilt aside. I walked into our room to spot Kacchan roughly punching the wall " What are you up to Kacchan~" I got no repsponse " can you say anything? Please." I whimpered coming closer to him " I know what could make you feel better." I say rubbing his shoulders while getting on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear , he turned intrigued by my persuasive words " Ok then what is it.." he said crossing his arms while smirking. "Stop I'm getting flustered Kacchan!" My face turned red as he came close to me with his piercing red eyes of lust. And my emerald green ones emitting fear.