Part 51- Lust and restraint

( Sorry for the long wait I just did a whole Fucking musical so I didn't have a lotta time but I hope y'all like this chapter!!!!)

No ones POV

"Ahhhh ahhhh~ Kacchan~!!!" Deku moaned uncontrollably, the sun was setting and Kastuki devoured every crevice of Deku~ Kastuki licked in between Deku's thighs while clutching on to them tightly so he couldn't resist the sensation of Kastuki's long, slimy,tongue.

The green males  squirsm and soft moans were very Very enjoyable, while his esthetically pleasing lingerie glistened in the falling sun. Only adding to his already enhanced beauty. It was hard for Kacchan to restrain himself form going down on his cute ass.

Meanwhile, Deku was having the time of his life~ not being touched by his lover for so long he forgot how even minimalist of tasked can be preformed oh so flawlessly, and get even better results. Deku's hole vibrated with each flick of the strong alpha's mouth.

And how perfect could he be, so perfect that he growls deeply allowing Midoriya's body to vibrate even more, and the fact that he was being pinned down all the while, making the experience more lustful "ahhhh~ah~ah"

Deku's orgasm was cutely displayed befor his lovers eyes "You happy baby~" Kacchan said with a sexy base to his throat. Deku turning a bright red nodded softly. Kacchan caressed his mates hair he was satisfied. "I'm glad I got to make you cum before the blood moon..." Deku's eyes glistened with happiness as his mate talked with him. Over the period of time Deku has been away from Kacchan he's now becoming more gentle more open and expressing himself. "Kacchan I'm glad too!
And- and....you have my consent..." Deku whispered in embarrassment.

But Kacchan's eyes widened with puppy dog happiness. "So when the blood moon comes I can fuck the shit out of you?!" Kacchan's malicious grin filled Deku with fear. "Y-Yeah B-But DONT hurt the b-baby ok!" Deku stuttered all the while Kacchan's grin became a soft smile. He hugged Deku getting close to his ear and whispering. "I'm gonna make sure you can't walk for weeks~" Deku gave a regretful gulp, his lips were quivering with resentment and fear.

"O-ok Kacchan j-just be gentle..." Deku rubbed his stomach. It was noticeably much bigger, bulging cutely with his belly looking shiny and bulbous. Kacchan loves it "I'll be gentle Deku....when's that little shit of ours coming?" Kacchan said jokingly laying his head  on Deku's stomach. "Don't call the baby a S-shit!" Deku hit the alpha's head causing him to laugh. There banter was pleasantly appreciated by both males so cute and lively this moment was surly something to smile for.

"He could be coming any week now." Kacchan was shocked by Deku's analyst is. That soon it seems like they just had their wedding just a week ago....we'll more like 5 months ago. "Wow really!!! FUCK YEAH!" Kacchan shouted in happiness. Deku hugged the happy werewolf and giggled at how cute he was.

But Deku's face soon faded into a worried one. His lip poured as his green haired eyes foward into a frown, he had been thinking about something. Kacchan smelt his worry "Oi, don't stress its bad for the baby." Kacchan growled make Deku's lip quiver and then he began to cry. "I'm sorry Kacchan. But how am I gonna explain this to my mother? She still dosent know about the baby..And she doesn't exactly like the idea of us being married...." Deku softly pouts. Kastuki frowns as well he should really talk to her.

"I'll work it out don't worry your cute little head about it!" Kacchan ruffles the pregnant pure blood's hair, bringing Deku ease as he sits up to better position himself on the bed. "You know Kacchan.... I-I didn't pleasure you before the blood moon and the suns about to fall soon..." Deku tried to hold his ground as he talked to his lover. Kastuki's ruby eyes sparked with lust. "And how are you gonna pleasure me Deku~?" Kacchan Licked his lips and awaited the small males answer, but Deku got so flustered. How was he supposed to know!?