Chapter 2- your name is now Deku

Deku's POV

"W-wait you saved me from those men!" I followed the wolf thought he looked annoyed and uninterested in me rambling " May I repay you kind wolf !" I smiled putting my hand out revealing a slice of meat he suddenly turned around and ate it licking my palm I giggled softly " your a cute wolf yes you are~" I began to talk to him as if he were a baby " DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE SOME FUCKING KID ILL KILL YOU!" He barked loudly presenting his fangs I fell to the floor and began to tremble " Look just go back to your village human this is my woods!" He snarled and began to walk away " B-but I don't have a....a home!" I yelled he turned and got close my face almost touching his " What's your name human?" He questioned I tried to remember but couldn't "I-I don't know m-my name...." I answered almost silently his wolf hearing probably heard my response because he then said " Well the since I saved you you will be my slave your name is now.......Deku!" Deku I didn't hate , it it was cute I smiled "and what is you name Mr.wolf !" I beamed with joy " King explosion murder." He said proudly that's scary so I decided to name him " I'll call you Kacchan!"  He turned around in eyes of disgust "What the fuck is a Kacchan?" I shrugged but it sounded cute! I walked along side the wolf but my eyes became heavy my souls were bruised by the rough ground I clasped unable to proceed.

Bakugo's POV

Damnit ! that shitty human clasped on the floor! He was probably exhausted , only us Werwolves can walk long distance bare foot but humans are weak creatures. I got out of my wolf form ,and turned into a human and began to carry Deku through the long earthy wood it was cute the way his breath  would brush against my neck, how he mumbled in his sleep, I chuckled softly and proceeded to my pack's cave

___________TIME SKIP_____________

"Alpha Bakugo you made it home you smell nice!" My spiky haired friend complimented "Its not me idiot it's this Shitty human I found in the woods!" I revealed Deku behind my back and Kirishima looked confused " Your not gonna eat him are you?" He said worriedly "NO YOU IDIOT!!!! He's in debt to me so he must work as my slave." "Wow! but he looks to weak for labor. Can he cook?" Kiri got a little to close , so I protectively growled and moved him away " Sorry Bakubro......you seem overly protective of this 'slave' of yours~" Kirishima teased I growled "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" My face becoming a light shade of  pink fuck! I noticed that Deku began to wake up from his slumber " W-WHO ARE YOU!?" He jumped of my back  scurrying to a Conner of the cave fucking fantastic....