Part 31- Before they belonged

No POV

"Now remember Kastuki when your all big and strong kill anything and anyone your way!!!" The infant boy smiled at his War hungry mother raising his fist in the air as though he was declaring war. "Honey do you really think he should be hearing such vulgar things at this Young age!!!" The older male said concerned "Relax he'll be just like me one day he might as well learn!....Thanks for fucking me and giving me this little goof ball!!" The Werewolf ruffled her son's spiky hair causing him to giggle with bliss "I'm happy t-to be here with you Mitsuki..." The werewolf rubbed his neck in awkwardness, the women turnt around crawling on the floor with pricing eyes ,darted directly at the male in front of her "M-Mitsuki what are yOOOO-!!!"

He was tackled to the ground with little strength to move and or fight back. It was obvious who the strongest one was in the relationship. Mitsuki stared at her partner,well she couldn't call him that for sure, but that's what she wanted to call him that's just what felt right "Masaru~Be my mate~" The mans eyes beamed with joy and with no stutterer hesitation he said proudly and boldly "Of course!!"

(At the Pure blood village)

"Izuku one day you'll be super big and super strong and you'll be able to do great things and you'll be a hero!" "YEEEAAAHHH!!!" The little freckled boy cheered at the idea of being a hero "I wanna be like the knight!" The small boy rose on top of chair and raises his fist into the air "And I want to protect thousands of Pure bloods!!!" He declared happily ,his mother giggled softly then picked the small child up and hugged him tightly " And one day you will!!" Just then someone came barging through the doors "Q-" "Please Toshinori call me Inko don't be so civil" she smiled and the man blushed softly "We have a matter of important I'd like to discuss..." he says before saluting and halting at the door . The Green haired woman sighed as she went, placing her Izuku down and made her way to the wooden doors "Your nanny shall arrive soon Izuku."

~•~•~•~•~•Much later in time~•~•~•~•~

"Listen here you little shit ! were off to fight in a war we'll be back before you know it!!" The boy scowled slightly trying to hide his sad expression, his parents were off to do something very risky.But that didn't scare him,it was the fact he'd be stuck with someone random ass werewolf family "The Kirishima family is very friendly and you'll get along great with their son, don't worry Kastuki!" His father reassured him before walking off with his mother on another long and hard trip. "Hi! I'm Eirogo but you can call me Kiri! What's your name!" The hyper active child bounced around Kastuki much to his displeasure "Bakugo...." he said in annoyance crossing his arms and rolling his eyes "Nice to meet you Bakubro!!!" Kiri gave Bakugo a huge hug while Kastuki just hit him with his fist.

"Mother?" Izuku has been working up the courage to talk to his mother all day she turned around and faced her freckle faced son and smiled softly "What is it my love?" "I....I wanted t-to tell you about my coronation I-"
The boys tremble in fear,but he closed his eyes took one deep breath and breathed the words he should've said a long,LONG time ago "Mother,I don't love him...." Deku confessed his head held in shame "Why not what's wrong with Ojiro he's a lovely boy!" The young man only scowls at his mother and walked closer " But my whole life has been placed in front of me . For once can I decide who I want to be with?!" "Izuku you know I only do this for you ! Everything I've worked for and created is all for you!!!" She stressed filling Izuku with overwhelming amounts of guilt and pressure "I don't want to Marry him and sell away my life!!!" Izuku not knowing how to handle the situation ran away in tears, swelling up his eyes "IZUKU!!!" As much as he wanted to turn back he didn't he kept running towards the unknown, where would he go?where should he stop? And how long would he just run away from his problems? He ran to a small meadow on the side of the Pure blood castle where he often went to clear his head. He sat on a stump crying his heart out he could only think about how unhappy he'd be with a man who refuses to open up ,or talk, or even look his way! How could he love a man who doesn't know how to love!

Izuku felt hands rap around his neck!!! He struggled to break free from the men in black suits as they shoved a cloth into his throat, making muffled screams inaudible to the human ear,while tying rope around his wrist sloppily. The men rush him back to their black anonymous truck to where they lock the door and quickly start to drive away from the kingdom . Izuku banged his head on the truck door profusely allowing blood to leak out of his head, making him feel light headed with every thrash of the door.

Eventually the car door flipped open, he rustled out of the sloppy roping "Hey DONT move!" On of the ominous men said, but for the first time Izuku disobeyed. He continued to run and urge foward like there was no tomorrow, because if they ketch him there might not be. Izuku stumbled on the thick rocks and vines of forest nature and rolled off a cliff,landing on the back of his head leaving him with a concussion. Everything was fading into pitch black the only thing he could mutter was "Mother...." before drifting into a tragic slumber.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Present day•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey Izuku how old are you?" Kirishima asked propping his head on to hand "were all 1 and 3 quarters ." Mina added to give him the equivalent of how old they were "Well when I was reading the book about Pure bloods it said something about Pure bloods having 9 years equal 1 human year. and since I'm assuming I'm in the Teen bracket I'd be 162!" Deku smiles but all the Alphas spat out their drinks and stared at Deku as though he was crazy! "What? Was something I said!" Deku got flustered in embarrassment , but his mate made a hardy chuckle "That makes Deku a pedophile!" Denki laughed "What can I say I like my men old!" Kacchan jokes Deku's face was plastered with confusion "What's a pedophile.......OH WAIT IM NOT A PEDOPHILE!!!" Once Deku jogged his train of though , he remembered and started to blush a light shade of pink.The alphas and beta laughed at the Pure bloods expression. Deku eventually came around and smiled as well.