Part 57- Let's defeat the kings

Kirishima's POV

After the fight the king gave us a luxury room. Bakugo didn't speak all day, he was staring through the window silently thinking. That monster must've really screwed with his brain, especially the Deku almost killing himself thing. "Bakubro I got you some ham!" He looked at me before reaching his hand out for the plate. Not grabbing it, or growling for it. He was just put forward a shaky hand, awaiting for the plate to make contact with his palm, barley able to keep his hand up. I gave him the food. "Bakubro if you wanna talk about-"

"Kirishima. For the first time in my life I'd seen what fear was...I'd seen my mother's strong comforting arms, but then I saw My dad and his wits become a form of expression,and my love for Deku sprayed across his chest like a Medal of Honor...It was like he was inside my head...Raping my fucking emotions and outing them into one word....A monstrosity ."  Bakugo's hands clenched onto his shoulders, he was feeling violated, I couldn't imagine how wrong that must have felt. "It's gonna be all good bro we just have to find a way to end it all. Then things can go back to normal." I said coming close to him rubbing his back for comfort.

"I'll kill him if it's the last thing I                   fucking do..."

Deku's POV

Me and Mina has spent three days alone in the tent, while Kirishima and Bakugo were away. I feel like something should be done, I can't stand Kacchan being away for so long. The reason we're here is because of my kingdom and if I ever wanna make it up to my people. I have to prove I'm capable of handling problems! "I'm going out Mina!" I said passionately "Wait Deku I-" before she could even say anything, I walked out the tent.

Running towards the mountain and I heard something *SCREEEEEEEAHACH* an ear piercing screech that was shaking the forest ground . I covered my eras to stop any bleeding that was bound to occur and then I saw it A Dragon! It looked smaller then the ones I've seen in books, so I assumed it was a baby. "Hi there!" I said calmly inching closer "Can you take me to Kacchan!" I asked, with my eyes beaming of hope. The dragon came close and opened his mouth. "Oh no..."

Bakugo's POV

Bakugo's POV

I was taking a walk in the woods and saw a red dragon flying around...with something screaming in his mouth... I squinted my eyes and saw, DEKU!?? The dragon landed in front of me holding on to Deku by his waist dropping him, and flying off. Deku still had that look of shock stained across his face. "DEKU!" I was never happier to see him I picked him up hugging him. "Kacchan the potion must've warn off !" Oh yeah, the potion.

I placed Deku down and held him by his shoulders looking him in his deep green eyes, god I could get lost in those things."Deku did I ever hurt you??? Like when we got back from the tent?" He didn't say anything, instead he rolled up his sleeve and showed me his small wrist. I could see were my massive hand had squeezed it leaving a reddish bruise... "Deku I'm so sorry!" I hugged him once more tightly.

"It's Fine! I know it was just the potion talking! And now I'm here to help!" He said with a smile plastered on his face, but then my eyebrows forward in grimace. "What do you mean?" I question "I'm gonna solve my kingdoms problems and earn back my people's trust!" Deku's voice had a hint of determination while his eyes sparkled with passion "Deku No it's to-"

"My, my, my! look what we have here!"
Shit! The King Of Monsters had been watching us "How long have you been there!" I growled, "Long enough King Explosion Murder!" He cackled, from the corner of my eye I could see trolls surrounding us. I held Deku close to my chest as I growled at the guards. "HOW'D YOU KNOW!!" I barked loudly at the king "well of course I told him!" From behind the King came Shigaraki, holding the hand of  an infant with blonde hair..... That fucking RAT!

"If I known you were the one I was fighting, I would've brought more knives!"  Fucking maniac! He would've never won if it wasn't for his Shady ass powers! "They're the Ass holes who destroyed my home!" Shigaraki hissed out.
"We don't want violence! I only want to make a negotiation with the Monster King!" Deku yelled out. It was so hard to take him seriously with such a cute voice. The Moster king chuckled and came close to Deku's face "What is it Mr. Explosion murder!"

Deku's POV

Wow! him calling me that made my heart flutter, I tried to remain serious.. "I am the son of Queen inko, Queen of the pure bloods. And she refuses to take your hand in marriage in e-"

"Marriage I've never once requested marriage?"

That was odd???

"Then have you threatened to steal our land?" 

"Hahaha!" The Monster King gave a hardy laugh, I looked back at Kacchan in confusion.

"Why would I want your land? Meadows and poppy fields is no place for monsters."

Wait? What? If  He never wanted my mother's hand in marriage and he never wanted our land...Then why would she send Kacchan to kill him......If none of this was true then she sent My husband on a- "Suicide mission..." I looked behind me to see Kacchan's eyes narrow, gritting his teeth with anger almost sharpening them to a T....Oh no he was getting mad again and with the potions enhancing effect who knows what Kacchan will do. "Your fucking Mother sent me on a suicide Mission JUST SO WE WOULDN'T BE TOGETHER!!!!" I could hear his blood boiling, if steam could come out of someone's ears this be the exact moment, Kacchan's hands began to crackle.

"And What exactly was that mission King Bakugo???"  The Monster King questioned, I couldn't help but feel things were about to escalate... "To kill you....But hey I thought this would be like killing two birds with one stone. I'd get vengeance and Queen Inko's blessing...But I guess vengeance will have to suffice!"

Kacchan blasted a loud explosion directly at the king sending him flying back and hitting a tree! "Deku! Daddy wants you to run away to Mina and go back to the cave~"   I shook my head in understanding and used my quirk to run away. I hope Kacchan wins.

Kacchan's POV

"Go after the boy!" The King yelled but I had already blasted his guards into burnt fucking toast... "Time to Die~"  I said hands sizzling a grin spreads across my mouth! I was finally gonna avenge you Mom and Dad!

" You know your smile reminds me of this other blonde werewolf I killed way back when. She had that same smile before I STABBED HER!" He forced that sharp dagger through my stomach! "Gaahug!" I hunched over in pain clinging on to my rib cage. "And look what a familiar scene~ now King of the werewolves I believe it's your Time to Die! Hahaha!"

To be continued......