Part 53- 'When in Rome'....(2/5)

When in Rome......we love....

No Ones POV

This was a weird sight for Bakugo to see. He didn't know what to think about seeing his soulmate come out of a bag like some package waiting to be opened. Should he be mad that Deku left the safe luxurious palace to follow him on a quest that's dangerous not only for him, but for their unborn child? Or should he be happy that he came all this way just to be with him? But What Kastuki was feeling was more of a satisfying annoyance at how dumb yet sweet his mate was being.

"You idiot...Why would go into our luggage?" Kastuki question but still had laughter reminiscing in his ruff and raspy voice

Kacchan came up to Deku ,scuffing up the bushy green mess of curls Izuku called hair.

"I didn't want to be apart anymore! I love you Kacchan and it's rude for you to leave like that!"Izuku huffed cutely.

Deku crossed his arms while pouting with anger. Though his efforts were in vain, Kastuki was just happy to see him. Plopping a small kiss on his lips making all of Deku's anger melt away and fill the void with butterflies . "YEAH! Now Deku's coming with us!" Mina cheered pumping her Pink fist high into the air, her pose resembling that of a hero ready to fly off into the the morning sky. The happy bunch laughed. To know they were back together again. This truly made the trip much more enjoyable, feeling as though they could conquer any challenge coming their way.

The night soon feel apon the wood revealing the stary night sky as it peaked at the horizon. Deku and Kacchan had been left alone in their tent because Mina and Kirishima had to 'Find Fire wood' . Kacchan jokes about how the 'wood' is much 'harder' and 'rocky' once 'inside the tent' the two mates left with beaming red faces, while Izuku was mumbling in the corner still trying to decipher the Joke.

20 minutes had already passed and- "Ewwww!! I just got it! Your so gross Kacchan!" Deku says hitting the almost sleep Kacchan lying beside him. The blonde groaned "What the hell ?! That was like an hour ago..." waking up from his slumber his mind was a little hazy. his common sense had too take time to charge up but his primal instincts had been active and they were screaming 'Alone + mate=More kids~'

Kacchan arose from his slumber and stalked over to Deku "Kacchan w-why are you making that face?" Deku quivered in fear of the unknown, as Kastuki climbed on top of him the closer he inched the more compelled Deku was to lay flat on the floor, and let Kacchan take control of his body. Kacchan peered over his small lover, Looking into his emerald eye "Deku you know I'm so happy your back..." Kacchan said tiredly, nuzzling up against Deku letting his spiky yet soft blonde hair press against Deku's now plumper chest do to the changes of pre-child labor. Deku felt at ease, petting the big blonde as he laid there calmly. Izuku can't remember the last time Kacchan gave him a compliment without cursing probably because it never happened.

But Deku began to feel a sudden sensation that made his face turn red. he could feel the moist lips suckling on his neck in a sensitive area that made Deku go wild. Kacchan smirked as he felt the Deku scrunching his legs together trying disguise his rightfully earned erection, but Kacchan already knew. Kacchan snaked his hand to Deku's lower region groping his penis.

"Kacchan~" Deku moaned as he closed his eyes taking in the sensual feelings being passed through him from his lover. "You like that Deku?" Kacchan breathily spoke. As he began to growl and bite his ear to add pleasure to the pain. "Aaah~" Deku's mouth began watering as his thirst for release grew greater with each careful stroke by Kacchan callus hands. Kacchan's hands wandered as his thumb pressed against his small pink tip. Caressing it, practically pumping the precum out of the small male.