Part 52- 'When in Rome..' (1/5)

(It's long so enjoy y'all and love you bookworms ❤️🐛📚)

When in Rome....we fight...

Bakugo's POV

I came back to Deku's room. When I entered the little shit was sleeping peacefully on his king sized bed. God he's so adorable! I sat next to him shaking him gently "Hey Deku." I called, and his green eyelashes fluttered open. He beamed me with a tired yet sincere smile. "Yes Kacchan?" He replied "I talked to your mother and she gives us her blessing!" I said brightly "That's Amazing Kacchan!" Deku hugged me warmly, which brought a smile to my face.....I forgot what that felt like to do that so often and not in private ! Now that Deku's around I don't smile because I'm murdering, or concurring cities. It's because I'm with him.

"Finally now we can tell her about the baby!" Deku chirped "Fuck no. We're not telling her yet." I blankly stated, and Deku's body slouched down. His lip began to quiver with sadness"Ahhh don't make that face~" I cooed, I pinned him down to the bed aggressively, growling at him in a deep tone. Deku became a blushing mess. "That's the face Daddy wants to see~" "Kacchan!!! Your making me blush!" Deku whined while laughing. "Well then I guess I'll have to make you cum next~"

I smirked as Deku's face turned beat red. He looked at me with those scared, yet hungry eyes. I was gonna Fuck him so good~
I kissed his neck and made my way to his stomach, and then his Pelvis~ and then his D-
"DEKU!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Mina came bursting through the door. Her eyes were closed with excitement, so thankfully she couldn't see our naked bodies intertwined with royal green covers. I quickly put on some pants "MINA WHAT THE FUCK! CAN'T YOU FUCKING KNOCK!!!" I yelled "You said he's yours till sunrise and the sun is UP!" Mina argued, Dammit I should've said 2 fucking sunrises. "I missed you too Mina!" Deku's smile was on full display, so I guess I'll let it slide.

Deku's POV

"Awwww your baby bump is getting so big!" Mina complimented, She held my hands and closed her eyes "Uh Mina what are you-" "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Mina began Humming "It's gonna be a girl!" Mina said. "Really I think it's a boy, I've been having a lot of baby dreams lately, and they're all scattered with blue skies and blue oceans. So I'm pretty sure it's a he." I protested, I really hope our baby is due soon! So Littel explosion murder can grow up and me Kacchan can raise him all on our own!

Me and Mina kept socializing and then Kirishima came through the door and yelled "Hey Bakubro your fighting the Monster King!" I was confused who's the monster king??? When was Kacchan fighting him??? And Why??? "No we're going to war and I'll kill him and avenge my parents!" Kacchan spoke with his voice filled with determination. "But what about Kacchan jr." I said and the room went dim. Kacchan turnt to me as he sighed softly.

Kacchan
"Look Deku this is something I have to do...."

Deku
"So you don't have to see the birth of your own child?!"

Kacchan
"Don't make this harder then it needs to fucking be!"

Izuku
"Kacchan I haven't seen you in months the baby's due any day now! And you wanna leave me to go fight for twisted revenge."

Bakugo
"HE KILLED MY PARENTS WHEN I WAS FUCKING SEVEN DEKU!"

The room was filled with tension, it went silent as Kacchan calmed down. My demeanor still fuming with unwanted rage and betrayal.