Chapter 4- Deku's Slave duties

Deku's POV

"WHAT Kacchan I couldn't possibly sleep in your B-bed Kacchan !" I blush madly at the ash blondes suggestion " Your not sleeping with me damnit I'm sleeping outside!" He was a light shade of pink " But your the Alpha I'm just a slave." I say pulling on his black fur coat(like in the cover pic 👌🏾) softly "Your a human you need to sleep properly to do my choirs tomorrow." He folded his arms and looked down at me . His ruby eyes and chiseled chin. Kacchan was quite.........attractive. " ok Kacchan." I bowed my head slightly as he walked out the room and slept in a comfy wool stuffed bed I drifted off to sleep.

Bakugo's POV

"Hey Bakugo where you going?" Kirishima said with a smile " Out" I said bluntly and walked away but he followed fucking fantastic " Where's the human ?" God Kiri why do you ask so many fucking questions " sleeping!" I replied a little irritated "Oh......Where!" " GOD KIRI SHUT UP!!!!" I yelled loudly probably waking the others and Deku. Shit. " In my bedroom." I whispered but Kirishima looked puzzled so that only meant more questions OHHHH JUST MY FU.....*Beeeeep*......

It was morning and I found Deku trying to grow plants in the garden I laughed quietly he obviously doesn't know werewolves are carnivores. I watched him from the hill he looked cute as he struggled to plow the soil his eyes sparkled as well as his sweat which seeped throughout his plump thighs in his brown rugged shorts "Oi Deku you know werewolves are carnivores right?" I yell loudly from my hill before I make my way down " Ohhh dang it this took me all sunrise!" Awww it was cute how he said dang it . Deku was obviously not ready for manual labor "Come on let's go to the Beta lounge." I say grabbing his hand and dragging him along my side " Alrigth Kacchan!" He beamed bright energy. Fuck he's so cute........anyways we make to the Beta room and I shoved him in there " this is Mina,Ochacko, and Ida," I introduce everyone quickly and proceed with my other duties.

Deku's POV

"Hi.." I say nervously as one werewolf jolted up and squeezed me into a hug " Hi I'm Mina it's a pleasure to meat you!" She smiled brightly along with her pink fluffy fur I felt more relaxed " Its a pleasure to meet you I'm Beta Ida." He shook my hands firmly. Another werewolf with dropping ears smiled at me I waved back in response " So what labor do you do?" " I don't know Kacchan just shoved me in here." I say nervously " Perhaps you can make clothes!" Mina said grabbing a small brown box full of needles,strings and fabric " Come on Ochacko let's teach him!"