Part 29-Broventure pt(3/3)

Bakugo's POV

We finally got up to the dragon's den I licked my lips,Finally some real action "Bakubro promise you'll be calm!" Kiri scolds me as if I was some child ,but I simply ignore him and creep my way into the cave and we were practically face to face with the dragon. The scales were vibrant ombré colors that were white then slowly melted into a silky aqua blue , with griffin like wings attached to a light blue mane...It looked elegant and majestic only the best for my Deku~

I decided that it's vibrant beautiful scales had to at least last us for twenty kids so me and Kirishima crept towards the beast and the scales were so firmly on his neck they wouldn't budge "We have to cut them~" I licked my lips truly war hungry...

I decided that it's vibrant beautiful scales had to at least last us for twenty kids so me and Kirishima crept towards the beast and the scales were so firmly on his neck they wouldn't budge "We have to cut them~" I licked my lips truly war hungry would he wake up?would he attack? But the funnest part of the whole ordeal is who will die!!!!

Kirishima's POV

Bakubro grabbed his machete from his satchel and lifted to strike at the sleeping dragon , and swiftly slashed it at the beast causing it to ooz blood and a little got into my mouth which was super fucking gross "Screeeech" The dragon made a blood curtailing cry that could probably be heard from miles away. We covered our sensitive ears to stop them from almost becoming ruptured. "And so the hunt begins~" god he such a maniac. He ran towards the angry reptile slashing his machete at the creature while it blew large fiery hot flames in our direction. Shit this was bad !!! I harden up my fist to punch the dragons nose.

"Bakubro can you,phewww,boomm,smash!!" We didn't really have the time for regular English but he got the message just fine he lifted me up in the air with one of his explosions and I was able to punch the dragon in its face it let out another screech of pain that made Bakubro drop his machete . The dragon made its way right for him and opened up its  mouth filled with rows and rows of sharp spiky teeth "KATSUKI!!!!" I yelled running towards him but I....I was to late.....

The beast Devoured him whole "no...NOOOO!!!" I ran towards the monster fighting it with no remorse. He ate my best friend I'm ether gonna kill it or die trying. I got burned by his red scorching fire on my right arm, my quirk was giving up, but I hadn't I kept fighting and punching but it whacked me with it's stupid ass tail!!! I feel to the floor as it stood over about to kill me. My body refused to move " Come on get up...GET UP!!!" I yelled at my self  I refused to die!!!! "FUCKING GET UP!!!" I kept yelling tears falling down my face as I kept pushing myself trying to get off the ground "THIS ISNT IT!!! THIS CANT BE IT!!!" I closed my eyes bracing myself for my fate.....but the dragon started choking??? I stare in confusion Bakubro is super spicy but not like taste wise???

Just then a machete blade shot out of the dragon's neck "no fucking way!!!" My agonizing frown was replaced with a toothy grin as the machete slide in a circular motion around the beast's neck , causing its head to fall clean off !!! And Bakubro  climbing out the Dragon's severed throat covered in blood "You fucking dying on me Kiri!" Bakubro came out smiling and holding Dragon guts "Shit I thought you were dead!!!" I laughed "Come on Kiri do you really think I Kastuki Bakubro, king explosion murder would die!" He boasted happily "Wait did you just say!!!" I smiled realizing he called himself " NOOOO KIRISHIMA DONT TOUCH ME ILL KILL YOU!!" I ignored his threats and the fact he was covered in blood and still ran to give him a huge bear hug "YOU CALLED YOURSELF BAKUBRO!!!!" He sighed in annoyance at my happiness "Yeah Yeah whatever now help me cut the hair and carry the Dragon head I want it on my wall~!!!" He smiled mischievously and I only shook my head. He's so crazy!

Deku's POV

Weeks had past and I really wondered where Kacchan and Kirishima were.I hope they're ok Mina seemed worried too. over the time when both our mates were gone we spent a lot of time together, talking about our mates and our personal opinions on certain topics, now we've really become close friends! I recall her telling me she sows when she's stress and she's already on her fifteenth outfits today!

At least I had my book to keep me busy but just yesterday I came across a chapter about 'how to get pregnant' and I immediately placed the book in the closet, I felt so dirty that I even thought about flipping the page and then my mind wondered to Kacchan...I miss him so much. I miss him being around me, holding me, touching me~ I was already alone in our room so it wouldn't hurt to quickly take care of my newly found erection. I unzipped my shorts and pulled down my boxers to reveal my throbbing member I placed my right hand onto it and slowly jacked up and down and moaning his name "Kacchan~" I moaned and the more I imagined him in the room the quicker my pace became and the dirtier my moans were

"Ahhh~Kacchan~Touch me ~" I was becoming a lustful mess as I jacked off ,moaning out Kacchan's name and he's not even here. "HONEY IM HOME!!!!" Kacchan came bursting into the room with blood all over him and a dragon head on his shoulders he looked at me smirking at the sight before him "You couldn't wait for me to return huh Deku~" he licked his lips and my face was all flushed with embarrassment "Your so gonna get it~" "STOP BEING SO DIRTY KACCHAN !!!"

I yelled at him hiding under the cover "Your already doing that for me!" He jokes harshly laughing at me. "It's ok Deku I fill all your Of your dirty desires and fantasies soon~" "Why are you so dirty Kacchan!!!" "Your dirty too Deku so don't try and act all innocent now!!!" I missed this, even though I was so embarrassed I missed him ,I'm glad Kacchan back!!!

(While that's happening)

Kirishima's POV

"MINA!!!!!!" I screamed happily running towards her smiling "KIRISHIMA!!!!" She yelled back jumping into my arms as we share a deep long kiss then she broke for air "WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG YOU HAD ME WORRIED NEVER DO THAT BS EVER AGAIN!!!" She hit the top of my head and I laughed at how cute she was acting "aww I missed you too Mina~" "uggghhh god get of me and go take a shower you smell like Dragon gut!!!" I obeyed and made my way to the hot springs.