Chapter 1

Adonis

I wake to the sound of a snore coming from beside me, I slowly open my eyes to see a blonde woman next to me sprawled out taking most of the space on my California King size bed. How can such a tiny woman use up so much space? I immediately remember the events of last night and smirk. I admit she was a pretty good fuck but she had the most annoying as hell moan I've ever heard, it was so screechy and high pitch that if it wasn't for the decent blow job she gave me then I would have already kicked her out last night.

She slowly started waking up and I quickly wipe the smirk off my face.

As soon she sees that I'm awake she attempts at giving me a seductive smile but failed completely due to her resemblance of a clown gone mad.

"Hi, babe," she said in her squeaky voice which I immediately cringe at because of my current growing headache.

Gosh, what was wrong with me last night I usually go for 10s but she's at best a solid 7.

"Get out," I said with no trace of emotion in my voice and I ready myself for the outburst that is to come.

3

2

1

"WHAT?!?!? how dare you, last night you told me you like me and you even called me hot. Was what we had not special how could you do that to me."

I basically have memorized that line in my head. I don't get it, they know what they're getting into if they get with me yet they still make the mistake of getting attached Every. Single. Time.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:00 pm, shit I'm 4 hours late for work, oh well it's not like I could get fired.

I look the chick dead in her eyes and tell her to leave with the deadliest voice I could muster but when I saw that she was grinning to herself I knew stage two is about to come.

3

2

1

Desperation

"Oh come on Adonis you really think you can say no to this" she annoyingly said trying to crawl sexily over to me but failing because she kept stumbling and had her makeup smudged all over her face making her look like a wet rat.

Well, I guess I have to do it the hard way.

I pick up my phone and call the security guards and wait for them to pick it up.

"Mr.King what could I do for you this afternoon," he said emphasizing the afternoon partly because he knew exactly what the situation was.

I just smirk and tell them to do the usual.

You might be wondering what the usual meant but this situation is basically a daily routine for my security team, they know exactly what to do.

The chick on my bed looks up at me confused until two large bulky men come in and one of them carries her out and the other picks up her stuff. I give them a little nod and they are on their way while she screams and struggles against the men's hold.