Chapter 13

Vixen

As soon as I entered my office, James just about tackled me to the ground asking about how our little operation went.

I ignored his questions and headed straight to the bathroom to get changed out of this flimsy outfit that James forced me to wear.

I just wanted to annoy him for making me wear this poor excuse for clothes and if there is one thing James cannot stand it's when people ignore him.

James barged in the bathroom and neither of us even blinked at the fact that I was standing there stark naked in front of him. He's seen me naked many times and not one time did he look affected and neither was I.

"Vixen, tell me what happened or else I'm gonna send Mr.King this picture of you naked." I looked up startled by his threat and was about to ask what picture he was talking about but then the click of his phone stops me.

He holds up his phone sticking his tongue out and taunting me. God, he can be so childish.

"Fine, fine I'll tell you."

"Good, but in case you decide to ignore me again I'm just gonna keep this picture of you so I can send it to the entire world or better yet Mr.hottie anytime." He says securing his phone in his pocket.

"Ugh, James I'm sorry I won't ignore you ever again just delete the picture please," I beg him even though I know James would never do any of those things.

"Nope, you'll just have to live with the consequence of your mistake."

"Fine but at least let me see the photo."

He took his phone out and showed a picture of me looking very startled and very much naked. Just as I was about to snatch the phone out of his hand he pulls it back and puts it in his pocket.

"Uh uh uh missy don't think you can outsmart me."

I just sigh in defeat and continue getting dressed while telling him the details of how our plan worked.

"To be honest I thought it would be harder but he surprisingly isn't as smart as the media lets on. The files were right on his desk so I didn't have to go scavenging for it." I hold up the files of Sorella's signatures on the contract with King Co.

"Schedule a meeting with the Sorella group for this week to make sure they don't get any contact with King and that they stay in America. I have plans for them." James could tell that I was all business now and you could've never guessed that we were just joking around seconds ago.

I'm not mad at the three sisters for accepting Kings offer because when James met them he immediately told me that they were clueless with the business side so I'm not surprised that they accepted King's offer of doubling my offer but I am disappointed because I was really looking forward to working with them and helping develop their company but I guess they'll just end up with nothing.

I know I may seem too harsh on them but one thing I cannot and will not tolerate is disloyalty. They already promised to partner up with our company but behind our backs, they were scheduling meetings with other companies. I had a private investigator look up their activities in America and apparently they've promised 3 other companies before us to make a deal but they were actually just looking for who would offer the most and that ended up being King Corp. They knew more about business than I thought.