Chapter 20

Vixen

It has been five days since I've decided to go on vacation and James has been keeping the destination of my vacation a secret.

I've tried to get him to say it but he is strict with not telling me. I even tried to bribe him with some lasagna but he didn't even peep a word. I decided to just give up because I'm heading to the vacation tomorrow anyways.

James has kept every detail a secret even the things he packed for me. That's right he told me that he was gonna pack my luggage so that he won't give away any hints on where I'm going.

I don't have a very good feeling about this because James always teases me for dressing like an old librarian and that I needed to show more skin. The only place I feel comfortable enough to show skin is at the comfort of my own home or his. I have a feeling he's just gonna pack a bunch of revealing clothes to show off my body like he always tells me to.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong with my body. I wouldn't say I'm a hundred percent confident in it but it's not like I'm insecure of it either. It's just that I don't want to go around leaving nothing to the imagination.

All I know so far is that it's a warm place and that's it. During this whole vacation planning thing, I've been trying to get ahead of all the work so that I won't have to leave that much workload for James.

He got mad at me for this because he said that the whole purpose of the vacation is to get me to relax and not think about work, but I couldn't just sit here and do nothing while he plans out my dream getaway.

He eventually gave up and I got caught up with almost all the work that I had to do and just left some of the easy stuff for James to handle.

I wasn't exactly sure if I was excited or nervous about my first ever vacation because on one hand I am looking forward to letting loose and forgetting about all my problems but on the other hand the more realistic side of me can only think about what could go wrong.

James has been telling me these past few days to not worry about it and to not overthink but that's all I ever do. My mind constantly just thinks of all the possible outcomes of something and it never stops.

I just hope that nothing goes wrong and I can allow myself to have serene peace for once.

________________________________

Adonis

It was the day I've been looking forward to, it was finally time for Vixen and mines vacation.

James and I made a very thorough plan on how to execute this whole thing so that it all goes as planned.

I've decided to go to take her on one of my business cruise rides. James thought it was a good idea because once she was on the cruise then there would be no way for her to get out and she'd have to stay there for the entire cruise ride.

I was going to take her on my private yacht but James thought that it wouldn't make sense to send her on a yacht because Vixen would think something is wrong because we could've just used one of her yachts.

I was 2 hours early to the cruise because I didn't want her to see me just yet because I know that she would just walk away.