Q&A

I've noticed that there have been comments on the book asking questions about some parts of the plot and most of it gets cleared up as you read but please use this to comment on any questions you might have in the book and I'll try my best to clear things up.

Q: Is this a love triangle book?

A: This is probably the most asked question and yes this is if you haven't already read. I don't know if any of you take the time to read my bio but I specifically specialize in writing about love triangles and most of my books will be about love triangles, and I get that's not to some people's taste but there are millions of books in this app and I'm sure you'll find something to your liking. Also if you guys did take the time to read the book tags then you'll see that I did put that it was gonna be a love triangle on there so please don't take your anger out on me for hating on love triangles.

Q: Why was Vixen leading both Adonis and Marco on?"

A: I do understand that it could've been frustrating reading about Vixens indecisiveness between the two brothers, but I made her character this way to insinuate the fact that she's never been in a relationship before and she's about as clueless as a child when it comes to these types of topics. I do agree that she was leading Marco on but she has also never had to deal with a man liking her nonetheless two at the same time. So in conclusion my answer to this question would be that she was unaware that she was leading them on, because she's inexperienced and this is literally her first time dealing with relationship problems as stated by James when they went to have girl talk.

Q: If Vixen is the founder of Queen Corporation how did she beat out 3 generations of King's?

A: Vixen is not the founder of Queen Corporation and if you've read the whole book you'll find out who actually is, but she did introduce herself as the founder to Adonis and that was for the simple fact that she just didn't want to mention her mother and go down that route. Also since the whole debacle with Marco and his mother suddenly appearing during Adonis's father's turn being CEO, he wasn't in the run for long and had to give up the position quite early to Adonis hence the time that Vixens mother and Vixen ran and operated Queen Corp is a long enough timeline to have witnessed the 3 generations of Kings running their company.

Q: Why didn't Vixen put her Dad in jail?

A: While writing these last couple chapters I did ponder on how Vixen would deal with her Dad. I had may scenarios in my head on how she would deal with the situation. Some of you seemed to disagree with the decision of not having her dad put in jail for his actions and that's fine. I feel that it was just unnecessary to write any further on Vixens' dad if he were to have been put in jail. He was to die in a couple of months anyway and having to go through the whole trial and going to court with it would've been more time unnecessarily wasted on someone who isn't worth Vixen's time anymore. Vixen has spent almost her whole life trapped in her head because of the incident and Vixen was now free of worrying about the past and she's had her closure and she now has something more important to be bothered by and deciding to have put her dad in jail would've just prolonged the process of her mental freedom.

Q: Why is Adonis such a sexist?

A: Obviously as a woman myself I would literally punch anybody that acted like Adonis in real life. I personally don't condone that type of behaviour in men but y'all have to remember Adonis is a fictional character. Adonis is the way that he is because other than his mother all the woman he's ever encountered have only wanted materialistic things from him. It's either sex or money and nothing ever deeper than that, so growing up he's always had a misconception on women and has always thought that they're always just after money or reputation. Also adding to it is, the girls that always left him for his brother, it affected the way he saw women. Again I'm not saying that the things he said about women are right but I'm just saying why he had that mindset in the first place. I also firmly believe that men like Adonis need women like Vixen in their lives to change their misogynistic ways.

Q: About James having a naked picture of Vixen.

A: When I was writing this scene it didn't really occur to me that to other people it might be weird. Looking back at it now I can definitely see how it is to some people. James is based off of someone I know in real life and he is so flamboyantly himself and literally gags when I talk about lady parts and he's also seen me naked on numerous messy situations and he literally shrieks each time. I think what I'm trying to get at is that at the time of writing this scene with James and Vixen it seemed pretty natural to me and something that isn't that out of the ordinary. James had no ill intentions with the picture and only really used it as leverage to get what he wants as a joke. Blackmail or anything of that sort was not even in their minds and they both knew that. I'm sorry if this scene made you uncomfortable or weirded out but I hope this explanation justifies it.

Q: What happened to the companies?

A: Naturally in the real world their companies would merge but I think for the sake of the characters and taking into consideration their personalities I think at most what they'd do are large-scale partnerships. They're both large empires that were built from the ground up so one of them conceding to the other and giving up their name for the other would be a large step for them both as businessmen/women. It would have to happen more into the future perhaps when their child grows older and would want to pursue the same path, they can think about merging. But knowing both of their characters I feel like they'd find some sort of thrill in butting heads and competing until they grow old together and eventually retire. James also has a pretty big share in Queen Corp. so while Adonis and Vixen are enjoying their cottage life I feel that he's eventually bound to take over for Vixen.

Q: Where is the mature content?

A: I know that this is Wattpad, and mentions of mature content almost instantly point towards sexual content, and for all of you dirty minds out there, mature content doesn't always mean sexual content. I know it may come as a disappointment for some but I included the mature content tag due to some dark themes of the story as well as some mildly spicy scenes. I was not confident in my sexual scene writing abilities when I wrote this so I often strayed away when things just started to get steamy. If you're looking for a bit more spice I would recommend "Emerald" which is another story I wrote and you'll find has much more 'spicy' content.

If you guys have any more questions about the book, the plot or the characters themselves please feel free to leave it here and I'll do my best to answer.