Chapter 26

Marco

And we were off, the boat sped up which made us lift in the air. I felt a tiny hand tighten against mine and I looked over to see Vixens beaming face. I truly wouldn't have traded that image in my head for the world.

It felt so freeing being up in the sky, especially with somebody like Vixen.

"Isn't this great Marco? We can see the whole cruise from up here." Vixens eyes gleamed with joy as she spoke and so did mine. It was almost physically impossible to wipe the smile off my face and not even the man waiting down at the boat could ruin this moment.

"It sure is, I've always envied birds for always getting such picturesque views."

And I truly did, ever since I was a kid I was always wanted a chance to fly as freely as a bird to see sceneries from their point of view.

"This is nice, I just want the time to stop here," Vixen says as she closes her eyes and just feels the breeze with a smile on her face.

There she goes again making my heart leap without even thinking about it. She just says things that make me fall harder for her and she's not even trying.

"If only I could stop time," I whispered which made her open her eyes.

"Vixen about yesterday in the kitchen, if we weren't interrupted what would have happened."

She took a deep breath as if thinking about being in the moment again and I honestly just wanted to know where I stand.

"I.. I don't know. I can't say for sure what would've happened."

"Then tell me what you wanted to happen?" I know I was starting to sound desperate but I truly was and I just need to know.

"This."

She slowly leaned in and I didn't even have time to be shocked before I myself was leaning in. Our lips collided for the second time but this time felt more special. She still hasn't answered the question but this will suffice for now.

We continued moving our lips together and I bit her lips as to ask for permission and she happily complied and let me ravish her mouth.

A moan emitted from her which instantly hardened the tent in my pants.

I was gonna deepen the kiss but then we started to shake on the parachute which was a signal that we were gonna be taken down.

I hesitantly parted from her lips and I opened my eyes to face her ocean blue ones and this moment basically declared to an unanswered question of mine.

I do love her.

________________________________

We got taken down and as soon as our feet landed on the boat Adonis was already in front of us. He glared at our entangled hands then when his eyes met mine I could tell that he knew.

It is very obvious from how our lips looked that we just made out and honestly I didn't care if he knew or not because I'm not worried about him.

"I see you guys enjoyed your time up there." He stated still glaring at me.

"Yes, it was quite..... something." I looked down at Vixen who seemed like she was in a daze and was completely oblivious to my brother's glaring eyes.