Chapter 12

Adonis

I was standing by the elevator waiting for Vixen's arrival as soon as the security guard told me she actually came.

I was honestly a bit surprised that she came but I knew that no begging was gonna be happening today because that woman isn't that easy to deal with.

I look up to the sound of the elevator and as soon as I catch a glimpse of her I was like a fish out of water. She just struts her way past me and gracefully takes her spot on my table.

After coming back to my senses I head over to the seductress waiting on my desk. I sit down on my chair and get a good view of her smooth legs just tempting me even more.

"So Vixen we both know that you didn't come here to beg. Why did you decide to come." she just smirks at my words and turns around so she's completely facing me and the only thing blocking me from getting a good view of her pussy was the trench coat she was wearing.

"I've been thinking Adonis that we could settle this another way." she slowly starts taking her trench coat off and my cock hardens at the sight." If you know what I mean." she continues to peel off the trench coat to reveal her black lace lingerie underneath.

I reached my hand out to help her get her coat off but she just slaps my hand away.

"Be patient Adonis." after she was done taking her coat off I finally got a full look at her delectable figure and made sure to appreciate every inch of her body.

"Fuck," I whispered the words under my breath for my deep appreciation of every single curve in her body.

She then gets off the table and struts behind my chair and started taking off my tie. She successfully undoes the tie and her hand comes up to my face and she wraps the tie around my eyes and just as I opened my mouth to say something she told me to be quiet and wait.

"I just want you to focus on the pleasure I'm gonna give you and nothing else," she whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

I feel the unbuckling of my belt and a smirk plasters itself on my face. My belt got taken off and she grabs my hand and ties it with the belt behind my back. I knew that she was just gonna tell me to quiet down again if I didn't cooperate so I stayed quiet and just let her pleasure me any way she wanted.

The chair was suddenly moving and I was being rolled to god knows where. It only took a second and the rolling stopped. I know I was still in the room but I don't know which part of the room.

"I'm assuming this room is soundproof because there's gonna be a lot of screaming in a little bit." I hear cluttering from the other side of the room and then complete silence. I don't even know if she was even in here anymore.

I waited a couple more minutes and there was still nothing. Then it suddenly dawned on me, she wasn't here to fucking pleasure me, this was all set up.

I try to take my blindfold off but then realize that my hand was tied and I try to untie it but she tied it too tight for my arm to even move. I scream at the top of my lungs but soon realized that that was pointless.

She really thinks she can get away with this.

________________________________