Chapter 4

Vixen's secretary James

Marco

After basically claiming an unknown woman in front of my brother, I don't feel like myself. This has never happened before. Don't get me wrong, I've definitely had my fair share of women but none that has interested me this much, and I don't even know anything about her.

It was just the way she looked at painting with her ocean blue eyes with so much admiration and interest that made me so entranced by her presence.

It takes one artist to know another and I know she wasn't there to just see some paintings but she went there to really admire them and experience them.

Most of the time when I have these art exhibits I just have a bunch of reporters trying to get information and the latest gossip on Adonis or woman who just go to flirt with me.

There was no denying that I found her to be attractive she is actually the most beautiful part of a woman I've ever seen but the power that radiated off of her was something so indescribable that there is no way I could ever just forget about her.

This is so unlike me but ever since I saw her I've never gotten her out of my mind. The way she just mysteriously left without a trace is also a mystery I want to solve.

I kept going from one art showcase to another hoping to spot her again but never did which was disappointing but I have a gut feeling that we were to meet again.

I still don't know what came over me earlier, I've never claimed a woman as mine before but with her, it just felt right. I didn't like the way my brother was staring at the painting as well because I've seen him around enough woman to know that he found an interest in her as well but I wouldn't let that happen because as I said before

She's Mine

________________________________

Adonis

Why did it bother me that my brother claimed her? Why was I jealous he's met her before? Why was this bothering me? This shouldn't be bothering me as much as I'm letting it bother me. All these questions swarmed my head and I didn't have an answer for any of them.

The whole world knows that I can get any girl I want but why did it anger me that I couldn't get her. I don't even know her name yet I'm so fascinated by her. Maybe that's why I'm so interested in her maybe it's because of how mysterious she is but yet she pulls you into wanting to know more.

God, I think I'm going insane I mean I'm going crazy over a woman I've never met before but have only seen on a painting.

I can't be getting distracted because I have a meeting with Mr. Queen's daughter and even though I don't really want to meet her maybe if I give off a good enough impression then I can meet her father.

So I go and plop down on my bed and wait for sleep to overtake me.

________________________________

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon and the sound of classical music playing and I jolt awake.

I wake up confused thinking that maybe it was a woman I brought home last night then remember I didn't bring anybody home last night and then the events of last night come to my brain and I already knew who was downstairs.