Chapter 11

Adonis

"Mr.King you've finally decided to show up. You have a meeting in about half an hour with the Sorella group." Beatrice greets me as I exit the elevator.

"Who the hell is the Sorella group?"

"They're an Italian based company that was started by the Romano sisters that specialize in restaurant franchises and they scheduled a meeting to propose a deal to incorporate their franchise into our future hotels and airports."

"Why the fuck would you allow them a meeting, I told you to just ignore useless companies as such, and we already have full functioning restaurants that I can trust."

"Sir the only reason I scheduled a meeting is because Queen Corp seems very interested in them and has already made an offer on the table."

This suddenly caught my attention. If Vixen thinks they're good enough to put an offer on then they must have something going for them then.

I ask Beatrice to set up for the meeting while I try to catch up with all the paperwork that has stacked up during the two days I was gone and without even noticing it, it was time for the meeting.

I head over to the board room where I have all my meetings and Beatrice trails right behind me.

"Who am I meeting today?"

"The name of the franchise is Sorella and you will be meeting the three sisters that founded it which are Sophia, Sandra and Stella. Sophia is the oldest in her late 30s and is the shortest of the three. Sandra is the middle child in her early 30s and is the tallest while Stella is the youngest who just turned 30 last week.

"Nice work Beatrice I'll handle it from here."

With that, she turns around and starts heading the opposite way as I enter the room to see three women quietly waiting for my arrival.

As soon as they hear the door open they all stand up to greet me and I do the same.

"Nice to meet you Sophia, Sandra and Stella Romano. It's a pleasure to meet the owners of Sorella."

They seemed flustered that I knew their names and probably flustered that I was in there presence.

"Nice to meet you as well Mr.King shall we get started." the shortest one said who if I'm not mistaken is the oldest one said firmly.

"Very straightforward I like it so I heard that you guys already got an offer from Queen Corp, why come here?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Even though the offer was just what we asked for, we wanted to broaden our options and see if anybody is willing to offer higher." It was Stella that spoke this time.

"Well, that's very smart of you ladies to not take up the offer because I'm willing to increase whatever offer they made for you." The smiles the three sisters looked like it was hurting there face.

"Then it's a deal." they all said simultaneously while standing up and lending out their hand for a handshake to confirm it.

I knew that from how quickly they accepted that offer that they knew nothing about how the business world goes and they just wanted more profit.