Chapter 9

Marco

Why the hell is he here. I didn't think mom would actually be able to convince him to go? What the hell am I going to do?

I can't just tell Vixen not to go and it seems that Adonis is pretty set on going as well.

I remember how Adonis looked at my painting of Vixen and I know he wants her. I suddenly remember that night when I heard him mumbling something about Vixen in his sleep. I mean he couldn't have been talking about the same Vixen right?

All these questions go through my head and I have to take a moment to calm myself and just sit down before I overthink myself.

I know Adonis, once he sees Vixen he'll instantly try to take her with him but Vixen also doesn't seem like the type of woman who can easily be swayed. I guess I just won't leave her side for the whole night, not that I was planning on doing that anyway.

I take a couple of deep breaths and make sure that I'm calm and head back downstairs where I find Adonis eating the burger that I made. I just let it go since this is his house and start getting ready for the party.

Mom said that it was gonna be just close friends and family so the dress code should just be casual. With that in mind, I just pick out a black shirt up along with some black jeans and head straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

After getting ready I make sure I look presentable and when I'm satisfied I head to my makeshift art studio to pick up the painting

________________________________

Vixen

The doorbell rings echoing throughout the house notifying me that someone was here so I quickly head to my front door to be tackled by the one and only James. It was late afternoon and James said that he was gonna dress me up for the party.

He came striding in while pulling a large suitcase over to my bathroom and I just follow behind him like a lost puppy.

"Okay so, before we start I'm gonna need you to take a nice long shower and shave everything and I mean everything." he said turning his gaze to my lower region and I was about to protest knowing that there will be no need for me to shave there because nothing will be happening there but he said it in such a demanding tone leaving no room for me to question him, as he pushes me the shower and hands me a razor."While you're doing that I'm gonna set up in your room so just go there when you're done.

Before I could even utter a word I heard the slam of the door leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and started lathering myself in soap and began shaving Everything just as he demanded. I came out of the shower and put a white lace bra and thong set and wrapped myself in my bathrobe and headed to my room where my bed was covered in different colours and types of dresses and over at my vanity are a bunch of hair devices and makeup. I look at James shocked and he just ushers me to sit down in front of the mirror as he started drying my hair.