Can't Be

Queen pov:

"Clare talk to him!" I yelled, I just finished arguing with Cj for the first time about school and it was terrible.

Cj is now 16 years old and the twins are 14.

Oh I can't forget my youngest, Ranae White is now 14 she just turned not to long ago.

"Aight I got it" Clare said walking upstairs to CJ's new room in our new house. "Momma you okay?" Ranae asked.

I smiled "Yes baby, now go play with you sister and brother" I said, she nodded and ran off into the kitchen, I sighed and sat back, "ma I'm sorry" I heard.

I looked and saw Cj standing there with his head down, "c'mere baby" I said scooting over giving him room.

"What's been going on?" I asked concerned. He looked at me with sad eyes, "Chris came to the school tryna take me away" he said.

Once those words left his mouth I felt my world crash down "w-what?" I muttered.

"He was threatening you and my siblings, saying that they ain my blood and that I should leave with him" he said.

I felt anger course throughout my body as I stood up, "CLARENCE!" I yelled.

Clare ran down the steps "what?" He asked, "Chris àss back!" I yelled officially pissed off grabbing my shoes.

"Frl....that nigga been ghost the past 9 years" he said.

"Yep and he comes back acting a straight fool" I said putting my hair inna bun walking to the door. "Babe clothes?" Clare asked, I looked down and noticed I was wearing booty shorts and a tank top with no bra, "Oh yeah" I said making my way to my room.

I hurried and changed getting angrier by the minute.

I put on my grey sweats and a t-shirt then redid my bun (my phone acting stupid so I can't really get some pictures)

I jogged down the steps and ran out the house, "watch the kids" Clare said to Cj before closing the door and following me to the car.

"Do you even know where the nigga is?" Clare asked.

"Yeah I just texted him and told him, we needa talk...." I said putting my phone away and getting into the passenger seat.

He nodded and got into the driver seat and pulled off.

"He said come to This address" I said showing him the address, Clare nodded and sped over to the place, I just sat back and thought about what could've happened if Chris was able to take Cj. It scares the hell outta me.

"Queen......Queen.......QUEEN!" Clare yelled, I looked at him like he lost his damn mind "what?!" I yelled.

He gave me a stank face "we here, ugly ass" he muttered the last part but I could still hear him, "nigga don't get beat up too" I said.

He rolled his eyes and got out as I did. Chris opened his door and allowed us in each of us exchanging mean looks. I sat down on the couch followed by Clare and soon enough Chris sat down across from us.

"So when did you move to New York?" I asked, he shrugged "Two years ago, Texas was boring me" he said.

"So I heard the first thing you decided to do with your pathetic life is stalk my fùckin family" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Ian stalk nobody, I wanted to see my son so I went to see him. Problem?" He asked with a aggervated tone.

Thats when I lost it, I jumped up and slapped the dog shit outta him, Clare jumped up and pulled me back.

"Fùck wrong with you?!" Chris yelled still sitting, I pulled away from Clare "sit" I said and Clare sighed and took a seat.

"Chris I know damn well you ain just say that, outta everybody to say that to you choose me? You serious right now?! NIGGA YOU LEFT CJ WHEN HE WAS SEVEN FÙCKIN YEARS OLD AND EVEN THOUGH I BEGGED YOUR BUMMY ASS TO COME SEE HIM OR SEND FOR HIM YOU ALWAYS SAID NO! SO ION WANNA HEAR NUN OF THAT SHIT, MY SON GOOD! EVEN THOUGH HIS FATHER WASN'T THERE, I CAN'T SAY HE DIDN'T HAVE A FATHER FIGURE!" I yelled

"BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU WASN'T THERE....CLARENCE WAS!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to get right, I was on drugs, my family stopped coming around, I was kicked out and started staying with Armon and dem" he said.

"EXCUSES!!! THAT'S ALL I HEAR! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO SIT IN CJ ROOM AND CRY BC I HAD TO TELL HIM YOU WEREN'T COMING, CJ ALWAYS ASKED FOR YOUR ASS AND I ALWAYS GAVE HIM EXSCUSES! I'M TIRED OF THAT SHIT! I GOT FED THE FÙCK UP SO I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING!" I cried, "I'm tired of you Chris, you can't move on for nothing, all you do is take my happiness and throw it away!" I cried.

"HOW?!" he yelled standing up, his veins popping from his forehead.

I got angry and wiped my tears and stepped closer to him "NIGGA DON GET LOUD, DON GET LOUD! YOU THE ONE WHO CHEATED! YOU THE ONE WHO BEAT ME! YOU THE ONE WHO RUINED OUR MARRIAGE, AND YOU THE ONE WHO CHASED OFF HIS SON, YOU FUCKED UP YOUR LIFE! NOT ME! SO DON GET LOUD! ION FEEL BAD FOR YOU, YOU DID THIS! NOT ME! SO YOU MIGHT WANNA PIPE THE FÙCK DOWN BEFORE I SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I'VE CHANGED!" I yelled.

"Yo Clarence you betta get chur girl, before I get her" Chris chuckled.

Clarence laughed "nigga you stupid if you think you getting anything, really the only thing you getting is your àss beat".

"NIGGA LEAVE EM OUT OF THIS! IT'S ME AND YOU! YOU WANTED TO GET A REACTION OUTTA ME SO BAD WELL THIS IS IT NIGGA!" I yelled pushing him "NOW THAT YOU GOT IT WHAT THE FÙCK ARE YOU GON DOOOO" I yelled.

"Don touch me" Chris said.

"DO SUMN! PLEASEEEEEE DO SUMN! I AIN THAT SCARED LIL GIRL NOW! I'M A GROWN ASS WOMEN AND IMMA BEAT YOU LIKE YOU A LIL ASS BOY.....SO PLZ DO SUMN!" I yelled.

Chris pushed me and that's when I jumped on him and started fucking this nigga up, Clare tried pulling me off so he could get a round but I wasn't letting up "FUCK WITH MY SON AGAIN AND THAT'S YOUR LIFE!" I yelled as I was yanked up by Clare, whom was pissed, he pulled out his strap and shot Chris In his leg.

"Leave my family alone my nigga or it's gon be way worst" he said tucking his gun back and walked me out.

"You outta your damn mind" Clare asked, I shrugged and skipped to the passenger door, "let's go back home to our babies" I smiled.

Clare chuckled and nodded letting us get in and pulling off.